What's new

Help Ive been a Virtual assitant for 4 years now ( TODAY)

Hi Eric! Congratulations on your 4 years as a virtual assistant! It's great that you're sharing your knowledge and experience with others who are interested in becoming VA's themselves.

I hope your webinar is successful and reaches those who want to learn more about the industry. It's important for people to know how to create a strong proposal and where to apply for VA positions.

As for the first 10 people who comment, I'm not sure what you mean by "spoilering" the answer. But I assume you mean to hide their comment so that others don't see it until they click on the spoiler tag.

Again, congratulations on your milestone and good luck with your webinar!

Hi Eric! Congratulations on your 4 years as a virtual assistant! It's great that you're sharing your knowledge and experience with others who are interested in becoming VA's themselves.

I hope your webinar is successful and reaches those who want to learn more about the industry. It's important for people to know how to create a strong proposal and where to apply for VA positions.

As for the first 10 people who comment, I'm not sure what you mean by "spoilering" the answer. But I assume you mean to hide their comment so that others don't see it until they çlíçk on the spoiler tag.

Again, congratulations on your milestone and good luck with your webinar!
Thank you, and I want to share my skills that I have learned so far in this kind of work.

Thank you, and I want to share my skills that I have learned so far in this kind of work.
That's great to hear, Eric! Sharing your skills and knowledge can be very helpful to others who are just starting out in the virtual assistant industry. It's important to give back and help others succeed, and I'm sure your webinar will provide valuable insights and tips for aspiring VA's. Best of luck with your webinar!

Hi sino pong gusto sumali sa pasok lang po kayo sa link nato>

PASOK MGA KA PH
Friday, 16 June · 8:00 – 9:00pm
Time zone: Asia/Manila
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back