What's new

Trivia Israel formally declares war against Hamas as it battles to push militants off its soil

1696819036225.png

Jerusalem and Gaza CNN — Israel has formally declared war on Hamas, setting the stage for a major military operation in Gaza as fighting rages on Israeli soil. Tanks and personnel carriers could be seen on the move near the Israel-Gaza border You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., after Hamas – an Islamist militant group – launched a surprise assault this weekend that has so far killed over 700 Israelis.

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1696814768037.png

Attachments

Last edited:
pag sa exam true or false tapos yes answer mo wrong answer yan.

but good you answer true at long last

thats my only point, dont add to it. my statements are true.
ahahaha at pumapel ka na teacher.. Napatunayan na, wala kang kayang patunayan sa pinag sasabi mo ni isa wala ka naqpatunayan ni isa wala ka na refute sa Palestinians-Philistines connection mo. Pride na lang yang umiiral sayo, balik aral ka muna sa ancient history of middle east, para di ka nabobokya sa talakayan at alam mo pinag sasabi mo saka tayo mag usap hahahaha 😂🤣 You are Zero on Palestinian cause, and Zero on your Palestinian-Philistines Connection. hahahaha

ahahaha at pumapel ka na teacher.. Napatunayan na, wala kang kayang patunayan sa pinag sasabi mo ni isa wala ka naqpatunayan ni isa wala ka na refute sa Palestinians-Philistines connection mo. Pride na lang yang umiiral sayo, balik aral ka muna sa ancient history of middle east, para di ka nabobokya sa talakayan at alam mo pinag sasabi mo saka tayo mag usap hahahaha 😂🤣 You are Zero on Palestinian cause, and Zero on your Palestinian-Philistines Connection. hahahaha

you dont argue with facts, i stated true facts and you argue with your opinions, your blabbings are your opinion, but if you impose it as facts, thats your problem and i dont mind them

if you bomb a small city with 10,000 bombs, your a terrorist, that is what israel is doing in gaza and that is what you are doing here, bombing the thread with your unlimited blabbings

I support their idea of cleansing the society from the weak, only that I don't support "weak" being based on race. I'd rather base it on productivity.

pasok na pasok ka sa kulto boss. good luck nalang.

at saka exempted ako sa cleansing mo, 112% productive ako.

you dont argue with facts, i stated true facts and you argue with your opinions, your blabbings are your opinion, but if you impose it as facts, thats your problem and i dont mind them

if you bomb a small city with 10,000 bombs, your a terrorist, that is what israel is doing in gaza and that is what you are doing here, bombing the thread with your unlimited blabbings
I argue with historical facts. You're fighting with a self-defeating argument based on your misunderstanding of ancient people's history in Palestine; you believed you were protecting them, but you don't realize that associating them with the Philistines weakens and invalidates their claim to their country. What you're doing is akin to fighting yourself, and no reasonable person would do it except you. hahaha.

Terrorists are those who murder innocent individuals in cold blood and regularly launch rockets at them like what Hamas doing. That's what you're doing here, blabbering and bombing this discussion with your delusional bogus theories and ignorance of the history of ancient people of middle east. As I have stated, you are not assisting the Palestinian cause; You act as the champion and hero of their cause, but instead, you are undermining their distinct cultural, religious, and national identity. Pilisteo amp! hahahaha
🤣😂

I argue with historical facts. You're fighting with a self-defeating argument based on your misunderstanding of ancient people's history in Palestine; you believed you were protecting them, but you don't realize that associating them with the Philistines weakens and invalidates their claim to their country. What you're doing is akin to fighting yourself, and no reasonable person would do it except you. hahaha.

you just describe yourself

Terrorists are those who murder innocent individuals in cold blood and regularly launch rockets at them like what Hamas doing. That's what you're doing here, blabbering and bombing this discussion with your delusional bogus theories and ignorance of the history of ancient people of middle east. As I have stated, you are not assisting the Palestinian cause; You act as the champion and hero of their cause, but instead, you are undermining their distinct cultural, religious, and national identity. Pilisteo amp! hahahaha
🤣😂
you just describe israel

No, it accurately represents your personal characteristics. 😂

That is the reason why Israel has iron dome to defend their nation against your terrorists idols 😂 i know you will bring on the table again your delusional self bogus theory 🤣

thats your opinion, devoid of reality

thats your opinion, devoid of reality
came from you, a person whose views are based on bogus theory devoid of any substance. Anyway, what you think doesn't matter to Palestinians; your ridiculous lack of knowledge about their unique history and national identity is hurting their cause. Change ka na lang ng career Why not take the side of Pakistan in the India-Pakistan conflict? Because you admire Islamists and Islamic terrorism, a Pakistani islamist apologist would be ideal for you. hahahaha 🤣

came from you, a person whose views are based on bogus theory devoid of any substance. Anyway, what you think doesn't matter to Palestinians; your ridiculous lack of knowledge about their unique history and national identity is hurting their cause. Change ka na lang ng career Why not take the side of Pakistan in the India-Pakistan conflict? Because you admire Islamists and Islamic terrorism, a Pakistani islamist apologist would be ideal for you. hahahaha 🤣
True or False
1. the Land of the Philistines was latter called Palestine
2. Philistines live in the Land of Philistines

Answer
1. True
2. True

you see all your blabbings are pointless, its full of opinion devoid of reality

True or False
1. the Land of the Philistines was latter called Palestine
2. Philistines live in the Land of Philistines

Answer
1. True
2. True

you see all your blabbings are pointless, its full of opinion devoid of reality
Ay boring ka na hahaha redundacy because of idiocy 🤣 You are already destroyed on issue you raised becuase of your ignorance on the history of ancient middle east. Since you are masochist and you want to demolished again and again pag bibigyan kita. 🤣

Talagang walang kanang kayang idepensa sa teorya mo, nauunawan ko its a big dillema and big mistakes on you for connecting Palestinians with ancient Philistines hahaha. I already answered that/

The point here is that you are avoiding defending your purpose for bringing up the Palestinian-Philistine connection.
The truth is that you wish to legitimate Palestinian claims to the Holy Land by linking them to the ancient people of Philistines.

It will not operate due to various historical factors:

(1) Jews already in the Land when Philistine arrives.
(2) By linking Palestinians to ancient Philistines, you are undermining their distinct culture, religion, and national identity.
(3) It will invalidate Palestinian claims to the land because historical records show that the Philistines are Greek sea people. Identifying them as Philistines is the same as identifying them as intruders and foreigners in the Holy Land.
(4) Palestinians identified themselves as Arabs, and their origins can be traced back to the 7th century Islamic conquest into the region.

Kahihiyan at malaking instulto ka sa Palestinian cause for their statehood and self-determination, subukan mo sabihin sa mga Palestinians yan sa Gaza na sila ay mga Pilisteo at babatuhin ka talaga nila ng molotov 🤣

Zero ka na sa argumentations pati sa mga Palestinians ay zero ka 😂😂

Go home and plant kamote fake and pretender Palestinian defender hahahaha 😂🤣

Ay boring ka na hahaha redundacy because of idiocy 🤣 You are already destroyed on issue you raised becuase of your ignorance on the history of ancient middle east. Since you are masochist and you want to demolished again and again pag bibigyan kita. 🤣

Talagang walang kanang kayang idepensa sa teorya mo, nauunawan ko its a big dillema and big mistakes on you for connecting Palestinians with ancient Philistines hahaha. I already answered that/

The point here is that you are avoiding defending your purpose for bringing up the Palestinian-Philistine connection.
The truth is that you wish to legitimate Palestinian claims to the Holy Land by linking them to the ancient people of Philistines.

(2) By linking Palestinians to ancient Philistines, you are undermining their distinct culture, religion, and national identity.
(3) It will invalidate Palestinian claims to the land because historical records show that the Philistines are Greek sea people. Identifying them as Philistines is the same as identifying them as intruders and foreigners in the Holy Land.
(4) Palestinians identified themselves as Arabs, and their origins can be traced back to the 7th century Islamic conquest into the region.

Kahihiyan at malaking instulto ka sa Palestinian cause for their statehood and self-determination, subukan mo sabihin sa mga Palestinians yan sa Gaza na sila ay mga Pilisteo at babatuhin ka talaga nila ng molotov 🤣

Zero ka na sa argumentations pati sa mga Palestinians ay zero ka 😂😂

Go home and plant kamote fake and pretender Palestinian defender hahahaha 😂🤣

its not a theory, its a fact.

its not a theory, its a fact.

it doest erase the fact that there exist a land called philistia, and now its called palestine