What's new

Help Is this monitor good for an upgrade?

paroxysm

Eternal Poster
Established
Titan Army P27H2M 27 inch FHD 1920x1080 resolution 100Hz refresh rate with 4ms response time ,VA flat monitor | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Im using lc power 24inches monitor parang nakukulangan ako eg also bumagsak to na tamaan sa siko ng kapatid ko nagkaroon ng bleeding line sa left area. 75hz lang ips din panel type. Mas maganda kulay or display ng monitor ng kapatid ko asus 22 inch.

The Titan Army P27H2M 27-inch monitor seems like a good upgrade option compared to your current LC Power 24-inch monitor. Here are some points to consider:

1. Resolution: The Titan Army monitor offers a Full HD resolution of 1920x1080, which is the same as your current monitor. So, you won't be gaining any resolution benefits with this upgrade.

2. Refresh Rate: The Titan Army monitor has a higher refresh rate of 100Hz compared to the 75Hz of your current monitor. This higher refresh rate can result in smoother motion and better overall gaming experience, especially in fast-paced games.

3. Response Time: The 4ms response time of the Titan Army monitor is decent for gaming and general use. It should provide a smooth and responsive experience without noticeable ghosting or blurring during fast movements.

4. Panel Type: The VA panel of the Titan Army monitor can offer better contrast ratios and deeper blacks compared to IPS panels. This can result in more vibrant colors and better overall image quality.

5. Size: The larger 27-inch size of the Titan Army monitor can provide a more immersive viewing experience compared to your current 24-inch monitor.

6. Bleeding Line Issue: It's important to note that physical damage to a monitor can lead to issues like bleeding lines. Be careful with handling your monitors to avoid such problems in the future.

In conclusion, the Titan Army P27H2M monitor can be a good upgrade choice, especially if you value a higher refresh rate, better contrast, and a larger screen size. However, if you're looking for a resolution upgrade, you might want to consider a monitor with a higher resolution such as 1440p or 4K.

The Titan Army P27H2M 27-inch monitor seems like a good upgrade option compared to your current LC Power 24-inch monitor. Here are some points to consider:

1. Resolution: The Titan Army monitor offers a Full HD resolution of 1920x1080, which is the same as your current monitor. So, you won't be gaining any resolution benefits with this upgrade.

2. Refresh Rate: The Titan Army monitor has a higher refresh rate of 100Hz compared to the 75Hz of your current monitor. This higher refresh rate can result in smoother motion and better overall gaming experience, especially in fast-paced games.

3. Response Time: The 4ms response time of the Titan Army monitor is decent for gaming and general use. It should provide a smooth and responsive experience without noticeable ghosting or blurring during fast movements.

4. Panel Type: The VA panel of the Titan Army monitor can offer better contrast ratios and deeper blacks compared to IPS panels. This can result in more vibrant colors and better overall image quality.

5. Size: The larger 27-inch size of the Titan Army monitor can provide a more immersive viewing experience compared to your current 24-inch monitor.

6. Bleeding Line Issue: It's important to note that physical damage to a monitor can lead to issues like bleeding lines. Be careful with handling your monitors to avoid such problems in the future.

In conclusion, the Titan Army P27H2M monitor can be a good upgrade choice, especially if you value a higher refresh rate, better contrast, and a larger screen size. However, if you're looking for a resolution upgrade, you might want to consider a monitor with a higher resolution such as 1440p or 4K.
Should i consider a monitor with higher resolution when my rig is not that great, would i be able to use it?

Should i consider a monitor with higher resolution when my rig is not that great, would i be able to use it?
When considering upgrading to a monitor with a higher resolution, it's important to assess whether your current rig can handle it effectively. Here are some factors to consider:

1. Graphics Card: A higher resolution monitor will require more graphical processing power to drive the additional pixels. If your current graphics card is not powerful enough, you may experience lower frame rates or visual artifacts when running games or applications at a higher resolution.

2. Performance Impact: Running a monitor at a higher resolution can impact your system's performance, especially in graphically demanding tasks like gaming. If your rig is already struggling to maintain good performance at your current resolution, upgrading to a higher resolution monitor may exacerbate the issue.

3. Budget: Upgrading to a higher resolution monitor may also necessitate upgrading other components of your system, such as the graphics card, to ensure a smooth and consistent performance. This can add to the overall cost of the upgrade.

4. Usage: Consider how you primarily use your computer. If you mostly engage in tasks that don't require high resolutions, such as web browsing or office work, a higher resolution monitor may not provide significant benefits. However, if you are a content creator or gamer, a higher resolution monitor can enhance your experience.

In summary, before upgrading to a monitor with a higher resolution, ensure that your rig can handle it without compromising performance. If your current system is not equipped to support a higher resolution display, you may want to consider upgrading other components first, such as the graphics card, to fully utilize the benefits of a higher resolution monitor.

24inch is the best resolution sa 1080p. kung habol mo tlaga pixel and color quality. pero kung priority mo big screen than the quality. sure its fine. 27-32inches is best at 1440p.

27inches 1080p gamit ko now. its meh.. and im planning to get 27in 1440p pang palit dito.

naka salalay sa use case mo if good upgrade sya
lets say for editing mo sya kukunin
then big no mababa pixel density ng 1080 27
so medyo blurry and my smearing na sya sa mabusising mata
VA panel din so color accuracy nya is bad and need mo i calibrate either via digital vibrance or via iCC

if for games go for it
ilayo mo lang ng onti yung monitor mo sayo and di mo namapapansin yung low ppi nya

as for if ok lang 1440p if di kaya ng system mo
yes ok lang sya smart move nga yan eh
pede mo kase ibaba yung reso mo to 1080p sa 1440p monitor
pero hindi ka pedeng mg 1440p sa 1080p monitor

Last edited:
24inch is the best resolution sa 1080p. kung habol mo tlaga pixel and color quality. pero kung priority mo big screen than the quality. sure its fine. 27-32inches is best at 1440p.

27inches 1080p gamit ko now. its meh.. and im planning to get 27in 1440p pang palit dito.
Anong monitor po

VA panel din so color accuracy nya is bad and need mo i calibrate either via digital vibrance or via iCC

if for games go for it
ilayo mo lang ng onti yung monitor mo sayo and di mo namapapansin yung low ppi nya

Sorry i actually have no idea if kaya but my system runs a ryzen 3 2200g 16gb ram with gpu rx 580 8gb( aisurix brand)

if for games go for it

Va panel is a nono then? I don't play fps games rin. Pero i have read that ips is much better for fast pace game like fps and va panel is okay if rpg or adventure games? Sa moba games kaya like dota 2? Okay lang kahit VA panel type?

Sorry i actually have no idea if kaya but my system runs a ryzen 3 2200g 16gb ram with gpu rx 580 8gb( aisurix brand)

Va panel is a nono then? I don't play fps games rin. Pero i have read that ips is much better for fast pace game like fps and va panel is okay if rpg or adventure games? Sa moba games kaya like dota 2? Okay lang kahit VA panel type?
unless expert ka sa color details or graphic designer ka na need mo ang color as accurate as it should or tlagang maselan ka sa color. it doesnt matter kung nka IPS ka or VA. and based sa current rig mo, it really doesnt matter kung VA or IPS since neither can perform its best. maxiadong mababa ang setup mo to fully utilize the monitor. its a 100hz monitor at ang rig mo cant even reached 100FPS sa dota2.

unless expert ka sa color details or graphic designer ka na need mo ang color as accurate as it should or tlagang maselan ka sa color. it doesnt matter kung nka IPS ka or VA. and based sa current rig mo, it really doesnt matter kung VA or IPS since neither can perform its best. maxiadong mababa ang setup mo to fully utilize the monitor. its a 100hz monitor at ang rig mo cant even reached 100FPS sa dota2.
Thanks boss, not doing anything graphic designer stuff or work. Pwede siguro kahit 27inch or bigger? More on genshin impact, adventures games mmorpg? Sa dota umaabot siya 100fps bumababa to 90+ tweaked settings pero pag max as in lahat, yes di talaga aabot 100fps. Mag mamatter ba yun kung yung monitor ko ay 75hz lang?

di kaya ng system mo mg drive ng 100+ fps pero still go for it like i said pede kang mg bawas ng reso or refresh rate
pero di ka pede mag dagdag
so if looking ka ng monitor aslong as yung budget mo is kaya 27 1440p
kunin mo na lang yung 1440p
pede since pede mo ibagsak yung fps mo from 100hz to 60 or yung reso mo from 1440p to 1080

di kaya ng system mo mg drive ng 100+ fps pero still go for it like i said pede kang mg bawas ng reso or refresh rate
pero di ka pede mag dagdag
so if looking ka ng monitor aslong as yung budget mo is kaya 27 1440p
kunin mo na lang yung 1440p
pede since pede mo ibagsak yung fps mo from 100hz to 60 or yung reso mo from 1440p to 1080
May mai rerecommend po kayong monitors 27 1440p?

May mai rerecommend po kayong monitors 27 1440p?
Koorui 27e3qk is a good one also HP Z27n and lenovo thinkpad 27 (AKA thinkvision 27 dito satin)
yan lang na iisip ko on the top of my head

meron isang monitor Gamdias Atlas QHD27FIC maganda sana to maganda rin yung price
pero gamble to dalawa kase yung gumagawa ng panel nila
isa sa Taiwan na high QC and isa sa china na unknown maker di ko alam kung saan galing yung gamdias na nebebnta dito satin pero i think ITWorld is strictly TW model import yung kinukuha nila exclusive since yung price difference nila is ibang iba
if di mo gusto mag sapalaran stick sa sa tatlong nasa taas

Thanks boss, not doing anything graphic designer stuff or work. Pwede siguro kahit 27inch or bigger? More on genshin impact, adventures games mmorpg? Sa dota umaabot siya 100fps bumababa to 90+ tweaked settings pero pag max as in lahat, yes di talaga aabot 100fps. Mag mamatter ba yun kung yung monitor ko ay 75hz lang?
kung hindi ka mahilig sa FPS 75hz is enough. pde ka mag above 75hz, but bear in mind, the moment ma sanay ang mata mo sa high hz. malag na sayo ang below sa nakasanayan mo. pde ka nmn nag 27inches 1080p. yun lng ang downside, medyo mababa ang ppi since maxiadong malaki ang monitor sa intended resolution. mag target ka nlng sa 1440p.

75hz ok na kung hindi ka mahilig sa fps games, 27inches 1440p sweet spot pero kung 1080p medyo ilayo mo sayo kasi kitang kita pixels. budget koorui check mo nlang meron kasi silang same model pero magkaiba ng panel IPS at VA

Back