What's new

Is Baron Geisler afraid to die? Actor answers

1687522120666.png
Baron Geisler is not afraid to die.

That's what the actor said on "Fast Talk with Boy Abunda" Friday, when asked a hypothetical question by the King of Talk if he is ready to die.

“God’s will naman lahat eh,” Baron confidently responded, saying he was already pondering the question in a fellowship.

“But if I do die tonight while I sleep, I think I’m ready.”

“I think I’m ready. I’m not afraid to die,” he continued.

Baron's troubled past is not a mystery to fans of Philippine showbiz. He previously made headlines for a number of problematic behavior. In 2019 however, he said he was a changed man.

He was even chosen as an ambassador of peace and prosperity by the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in the same year.
He noted that the appointment “is not about religion but [about] bridging gaps amongst the Filipino people and by inspiring change through my past.”

In 2022, Baron gave a rousing performance in the emotional movie “You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.,” where he played the role of a troubled man who sets out to build a relationship with his long-lost daughter.

In the same year, Baron graduated with a bachelor of arts degree in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

In the interview, he described himself as "a guy who had everything, [who] lost everything and now is getting better a day at a time, trying and doing his best to level up each day."

When asked to face the magic mirror and talk to his reflection, Baron firmly commended himself: “I’m proud of you, kid. You did well.”

(S)GMA Integrated News

Attachments

Back