Install psiphon pro on modem b310s_518

julio80221

Addict
Reaction
install psiphon pro on modem b310s_518
free Internet

Download
Update 19/03/2023 17:06 GMT-5
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
psiphon.png

Attachments

Last edited:
We can also install it and use it in the zte mf253 modem because there is more disadvantage because the processor is much faster the difference
It has very little free memory but if it can be installed I managed to install v2raya on the zte mf253 modem and it runs super well

will this work in the Philippines?
you need to have a proxy to be able to connect it if you don't have one you can use direct mode in the configuration of course as long as you have active internet in the modem | the difference of using a proxy is to avoid the internet services blocked by the operators and to be able to use it if I have an internet plan in the video I show that I don't have an internet plan but with the proxy I connect and I can navigate without problems | as long as the telephone internet operators do not block the proxy

Stable ba, paps? Hindi ko talaga naisip na possible pala.
Of course it is possible we can use the SSH protocol the internet speed is reduced but it is useful for something we can also connect with payload header

Attachments

just change in protocol method
choose ssh protocol and enter your payload for example
Example 1
GET / HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: YOUR HOSTNAME [crlf]Upgrade: websocket[crlf][crlf]
example 2
CONNECT [host_port] / HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: YOUR HOSTNAME [crlf][crlf]
the CONNECT,GET,POST,HEAD,PUT and etc headers are accepted.
don't forget to select in direct mode to only send header,
squid mode is to connect through proxies and headers too

Attachments