What's new

Closed Initiative Q is REAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

akosikamoteboy

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Free 1kQ once register 1Q=1$

So what are You waiting for.. no need to deposit just register now..
Free 1kQ + don't miss it guYs
Limited offer onLY

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

comment Your name to verifY

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this. Here is my invite link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Initiative Q will only succeed if many people join. The more people invite their friends, the greater the likelihood of reaching the goal of each Q being worth around one US dollar.

Welcome to the future of payments!

HeY guYs what are You waiting for
Join us now..
1000+Q
1Q=1$ wowwwwwww

So what are You waiting for..
No need deposit
Here's mY link
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Comment down your name to verifY.. thank Youuu

Status
Not open for further replies.