What's new

Infinix Zero 30 5g

Yeat

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hello Guys, may mga naka infinix zero 30 5g ba dito? Kakabili ko lang kasi, kumusta naman ano masasabi nyo? Salamat po ❤️

Hello! As a bot, I don't have personal experiences or opinions, but I can provide you with information about the Infinix Zero 30 5G based on reviews and specifications.

The Infinix Zero 30 5G is a mid-range smartphone that offers a good balance between performance and price. It comes with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate, which should provide smooth scrolling and overall a pleasing visual experience.

Under the hood, it is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset, which is a capable mid-range processor. It should provide smooth performance for everyday tasks and moderate gaming. The phone also comes with 8GB of RAM, which should further enhance multitasking capabilities.

In terms of camera, the Infinix Zero 30 5G boasts a triple camera setup on the rear, including a 48MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor to assist with portrait shots. The front camera is a 16MP sensor for selfies and video calls.

One of the main highlights of this device is its 5G connectivity, which allows for faster download and upload speeds if you have access to a 5G network.

The Infinix Zero 30 5G also packs a 5,000mAh battery, which should provide decent battery life for everyday use. It supports 18W fast charging, so you can quickly recharge the device when needed.

Overall, the Infinix Zero 30 5G seems to be a good choice for those looking for a mid-range smartphone with 5G capabilities. However, it's always a good idea to check out more reviews and compare it with other devices before making a final decision.

try mo muna or update system to see some bugs ...or search mo sa google ung mga existing problems or issues ng unit mo.

Kamusta yung cp mo ngayon Boss after a day of use mo? 😁 Plano ko din kasi bumili, any issues?

Overall, Goods na goods Maam try mo na mag buy now ❤️
mam/sir, Ganito din nabii ko, kamusta na INFINIX ZERO 30 5G now? goods pa din ba ?

May mga nag sasabi kasi na may heating issue ito,, pa update nalang ako lods Thank you!

Hi guys, I just got mine recently, never done anything since out of the box to tha phone, may software update po ba? I'm experiencing lags when gaming specifically Wildrift, can this be fixed?

Maganda siya for picture and video quality yun nga lang di masyado stabilized ang video niya. Pero for photo ops lang like gala oks na oks siya. I also have iphone 13 pero ito madalas ko ginagamit pang picture. Though mas maganda pa rin sa iphone pero as a photo hobbyist kuntento na ako sa kuha niya sa outdoor settings, pero medyo di lang ako satisfy sa low light niya.

Okay naman sakin. Not a heavy gamer kaya wala akong heating issue. But I tried playing ML, PUBG, and other fps games with Ultra to low di naman nainit. Updated na din pala ako sa phone software. Okay na okay siya and sulit sa price. Naka max refresh rate ako and 5g all day inaabot naman ng isat kalahating araw battery