What's new

Help Infinix Hot 12i Internal Storage Missing

0nyx526

Honorary Poster
Help po baka alam nyo kung pano mabalik yung storage. May laman pa pero di makita. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you are experiencing an issue with your Infinix Hot 12i's internal storage. If you are unable to see the storage or access its contents, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve minor software glitches. Turn off your Infinix Hot 12i and then turn it back on after a few seconds. Check if the internal storage is now visible.

2. Clear cache: Clearing the cache can help fix storage-related issues. Go to Settings > Storage > Cached data and tap on it to clear the cache. Restart your device and check if the issue is resolved.

3. Check for system updates: Ensure that your device's software is up to date. Updates often come with bug fixes and performance improvements. Go to Settings > System > System updates and check for any available updates. If there's an update, download and install it.

4. Use a file manager app: If the storage is not visible in your device's settings, try using a file manager app to access it. There are various file manager apps available on the Google Play Store. Install a reputable one, such as ES File Explorer or Solid Explorer, and check if you can access your internal storage through the app.

5. Factory reset: If none of the above steps work, you can try performing a factory reset. Before doing this, make sure to back up all your important data as this process will erase all data on your device. To perform a factory reset, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory data reset. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. After the reset, check if the internal storage is now visible.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, I recommend reaching out to Infinix customer support or visiting an authorized service center for further assistance. They will be able to provide more specific guidance or offer a solution to your problem.