What's new

Important Notice: Zero Tolerance for Duplicate, Alternate, or Dummy Accounts

Effective immediately, the use of duplicate, dummy, or alternate accounts is strictly forbidden on PHCorner.
Maintaining multiple accounts undermines the integrity of our community.

If you currently possess any duplicate, dummy, or alternate accounts, we strongly urge you to request the deletion of these accounts promptly.

Failure to do so (within the next few days) will result in the automatic imposition of Dummy Account (similar to limited access) status for users found in violation of this rule.

I See You GIF by The Academy Awards

Malalaman nyo po ba pag may gumagamit ng dummy account or duplicate account tanong lang po salamat sa pagtugon admin ah ok po nag backread ako sa tingin ko hindi kc nagpaparequest po kayo sana nga yung may dummy or duplicate maging honest yun lang po

Last edited:
good to see this one coming boss, problema talaga iyang mga multiple accounts during bans, they can just evade the bans imposed if marami silang accounts

Sir maganda rin suggestion yung parang may point system dito kada transaction mag kaka roon negative/ positive rating based sa naging transaction. Iwas scam din yun, tapos mas madali ma notice yung mga legit seller. Lalo at may perang involve.

Sir maganda rin suggestion yung parang may point system dito kada transaction mag kaka roon negative/ positive rating based sa naging transaction. Iwas scam din yun, tapos mas madali ma notice yung mga legit seller. Lalo at may perang involve.
since meron nang zero tolerance against multiple accounts then i think your suggestion can be done, dun sa amin sa pìrâ†é bay meron kami reputation point system where users can give points to each other +1 or -1 and stating the reason for such point and is visible to all users

Last edited:
since meron nang zero tolerance against multiple accounts i think your suggestion can be done, dun sa amin sa pìrâ†é bay meron kami reputation point system where users can give points to each other +1 or -1 and stating the reason for such point and is visible to all users
yeah, like mag kakaroon muna ng transaction request and both parties need to accept that said transaction so that they can rate each other.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Paano I delete acc ko dito

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Unknown user

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors