What's new

I finally cured my hairfall

demi25

Honorary Poster
Reaction
E512BCCB-9C83-4A68-B133-D27621EF03B7.jpeg

Attachments

ang galing naman ts. San po kayo nakabili ng legit na product na yan?
Sorry for the late reply-

I did not really consult a dermatologist, but since I had my thyroid checked and it was found that its not hypothyroidism so I suspected that i am suffering from male patter hairloss. I did found a website that sells finasteride the generic one , and luckily they have shoppee store, from then on i started taking generic finasteride named finstorm— their store name is rockcity , and legit po sila

may side effect ka ba na naramdaman?
Wala

Info lods

I did not really consult a dermatologist, but since I had my thyroid checked and it was found that its not hypothyroidism so I suspected that i am suffering from male patter hairloss. I did found a website that sells finasteride the generic one , and luckily they have shoppee store, from then on i started taking generic finasteride named finstorm— their store name is rockcity , and legit po sila

more info paps! problema ko din yan eh

Anong product yan lods?

ang galing naman ts. San po kayo nakabili ng legit na product na yan?

How old are you ts? Or how old are you when you start experienced hair loss?

Thank you po sa pagsagot.

Sana nabasa ko agad to..johny sins na ulo ko, masyado na kasing lumiwanag at di ko naagapan hairfall..may pag.asa pa kaya?