What's new

Closed Http injector disconnection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatpen

Addict
Reaction
If you use HTTP Injector for online gaming like myself, you may have experienced every once in a while some sort of Disconnection problem.

Why is this so? I even have stable connection but why does HTTP Injector keep Disconnecting?

The main problem here (granted you have this problem) is that your phone can't handle the load of apps currently active. In other words, your phone's memory or RAM is full. This is most common among low-end devices that have 1GB RAM and less.

My suggestion if you wan't to play online games using HTTP Injector is to buy a new phone with at least
2GB RAM to avoid Disconnection problems. Or if you don't have the money, clear your RAM by clearing your phone's background apps and keep only your foreground app and the HTTP Injector, in layman's terms, stop multitasking but most probably you'll still be disconnected later on.

This is what I've noticed when playing with with a 1GB RAM phone and switching to a 3GB RAM phone.

Thank you for your time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ah., kaya pala nagddisconnect kaagad, full na rin kasi ram ko, clean ko mamaya
salamat sa information ts,

Ano ba yung the best na pang clear ng ram ?? 2gb ram phone ko pero kahit anung clear ko sa ram nadidisconect parin .

D ko mahanap s setting ung background app
Ang ibig sabihin q sa background apps ay ang mga apps na open kapag naglalaro ka..

for example:
Nag messenger ka at pagkatapos ng ilang minuto.. nag exit ka.. pero hindi mo na clear ung messenger sa recent apps mo.. nag open ka naman ng browser..
ang tawag na dun sa messenger ay background app.. at ang browser naman ang foreground app..
ang injector ay isang background app din pero huwag mo ito iclear sa recent apps mo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back