What's new

Tutorial How to use free internet without any bughost by ThorinX1

KingThorin

Journeyman
Reaction
Hello guys.
Today I'm going to tell you one trick which works on a lot of ISP'S around the world.
Note:- You need a rooted device and custom rom installed on it.

now download a good Kernal Tweak and Give Tweak SuperUser permission and run Tweak Script (some apps have different script for network then run network tweak only)

Then use sim card which shows "sign in to network" notification when you don't have any recharge/load .
That's all folks , now you can make vless account websocket or ssh websocket and connect without any host.
Note:-
1.) Try ports which usually left open by isp , recommended
80 , 8080 and 443 in ssh field
and proxy field (you have to try manually changing port for testing that which port is working for you)
2.) Some ssh support ws non-tls payload some only gets connected only by putting
host:ip@user: pass in ssh example servers from akunssh

4g only sim cards recommended which supports ipv4
recommended kernel tweak:- KTweak by tytydraco ( use app or direct flash KTweak magisk module through magisk)

----
Tested on :-
Isp :- Jio 4g
Mobile:- realme 6
Android version:- 13
Custom rom :- Nausantara rom A13

--------------
please give me feedback if it works for you. This helps a lot🙏

This method doesn't Guarantee that it works for everyone.

with Love ❤️ from India.

Last edited:
where's your proof
Do I really need to prove anything, its not perfect method for every ISP , its just a tutorial, It depends on you that if you want to give it a try or not.
Still I'm not loosing anything.
Have fun brother.

How do you explain this, what do you mean network tweak only?

some apps have different script for network then run network tweak only)
Network Tweak means some sort of scripts, apps etc. Which makes your kernel to get a little more load/response from internet you have

Your thread is like food in your place in India! Hahahahaha
If I say anything, then there will be some problems. So be respectful. If you are not good enough to understand a too ez tutorial then go learn something first.
No one is forcing you to use this.

Your thread is like food in your place in India! Hahahahaha
And still people from a lot of countries love our food.
Every place have their own culture, food etc.
Don't make fun of anyone, if you aren'tqm.m.q. understanding something, you have just asked how can

Last edited:
Do I really need to prove anything, its not perfect method for every ISP , its just a tutorial, It depends on you that if you want to give it a try or not.
Have fun brother.

Network Tweak means some sort of scripts, apps etc. Which makes your kernel to get a little more load/response from internet you have

If I say anything, then there will be some problems. So be respectful. If you are not good enough to understand a too ez tutorial then go learn something first.

Don't make fun of anyone, if you aren'tqm.m.q. understanding something, you have just asked how can
I already tried that Ktweak before bro its a performance and battery balance. how the tf did you get an idea of network tweaks even the devs is not offering that features 😅

Last edited:
I already tried that Ktweak before bro its a performance and battery balance. how the tf did you get an idea of network tweaks even the devs is not offering that features😅
Brother, I don't know about yours but seriously I'm using ktweak balance script to run free internet on my isp from past 2months. If I remove that tweak again nothing works.

I just follow your method but its not working . I want a refund.😁
Refund will be added to your account in 4 working days. Stay connected 😂😂

Have fun brother.

Bruh you can't get internet just by tweaking the kernel, lmao where did you get that idea crazy huh

Back