Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino_info

Forum Contributor
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
free+facebook+trick+on+mobile.jpg

Hello Friends, Today we are sharing with you a special trick for free service that is called How to use Facebook without internet on PC phone, Now this time ninety percentage people using social sites, There are many social sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and many more, Facebook is the one of best and so popular social site, Every one wanna use it, if you get this totally free than its very awesome, Now time also of tricks, There many tricks on Facebook, Mostly free services tricks are more liked by people, Always people trying to get a new trick for free Facebook on mobile, PC, computer and there laptop etc, I wanna share some method which may be help you to get free Facebook on computer PC, mobile and android, in all or many country.

There are many tricks for access free Facebook without any internet connection or without any charge, Some are working and some are not working, actually we never try these any tips for free services, So don't know about these tips working or not working, Its not Facebook official tricks, So we are not responsible for this its work or not work, If you wanna try than you can try it, If work its benefit for you,

• Just send SMS or Dial This *325*22# code and subscribe it.
  • They will may be charge RS 2 Per day from you for this,
  • And in India and Bangladesh Its may Be free,

Access Free Facebook without Internet in PC Computer laptop

Actually we are try many tricks for access free Facebook services in your computer, PC or in mobile, After many trying we will notice there are no any trick for this, Many site owner share fake method which totally not working, If we get any working method , Than we will sure post here, My best suggestion for you that there is no trick for PC so you must don't try any other these,

Attachments

Dear delfermil30,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back