What's new

Tutorial How to use cøøkíés in Android (Crunchyroll, etc)(PRIVATE METHOD)

I2rys

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
Nakakaawa naman po yung iba. This should help :HeartGirl:

1. Download Firefox browser in phone.
2. Visit this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and install it.
3. Also enable it for incognito then go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. then click the 3 dots on top right.
4. Click "Add-ons" and click "cøøkíé-Editor" then enable for all sites.
5. Copy some cøøkíé then import it and go back to netflix then refresh.
6. Magic.

nakakapanuod na using this method? been trying this method po matagal na di talaga sya working tried it on kiwi and puffin browser din

Dika makakanood jan lods using cp pero pwede gamitin yan para ma login nila mga tv nila

Opo. I think your problem po is you're using an invalid cøøkíé. I will send you a working one po.:)

Same rin beh.

Johnny Fatality
[Hidden content]
nope up and working po ang cøøkíé infact nakakapasok ka sa home screen ng NF the problem starts when you play the movie or the series it would give you an error i think di pa totally supported cøøkíé exploit on mobile devices

nope up and working po ang cøøkíé infact nakakapasok ka sa home screen ng NF the problem starts when you play the movie or the series it would give you an error i think di pa totally supported cøøkíé exploit on mobile devices
di po kasi nakaka play ng movies sa cp, pang pc po pwede, pwede nyo rin po i connect sa smart tv at don manood

Back