What's new

Tutorial How to root your asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5s ze550kl asus z00ld

Status
Not open for further replies.

conviction

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
How to root your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s (ZE550KL) with just the use of one simple tool

No more downloading of prerooted system.img and boot.img to be flashed via fastboot from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. tutorial or from asus zentalk forum, all you need is just one app.

Why do wee need to root our phone in the first place? Well we have read it over and over the net that we can simply...

1. Customize our own ROM, or flash custom ROMS

2. Delete those bloatware apps that is eating too much of our RAM and at the same time speed up our device once we get rid of those unnecessary apps which are running in the background which can consume our battery life, and

3. The most important part after rooting our device we can install our custom recovery like CWM or TWRP that would help us create a backup of our Stock ROM and be able to flash it back when things went wrong with our device.

4. Take note that rooting your device will void your warranty.

Disclaimer: I am not held responsible if you brick or destroy your device, do it at your own risk as I also did when I rooted mine.

Things needed:

1. Internet connection a MUST!

2. Kingroot

3. Root Checker (optional)

Steps:

1. Simply download Kingroot app into your sdcard and install.

2. Make sure you have turned "ON" on unknown sources on your settings>security for you to install the Kingroot app.

3. Just tap on "Install Anyway" when asked when installing Kingroot app after you check the box.

4. Simply follow instructions that will pop up once you installed the Kingroot app and will check your device. Click on the Try it Button and tap "Try Root" as it will do the process of rooting.

Wait as it checks your device.

5. Below are sample screenshots when Kingroot is acquiring root for your device. Mine took less than 10minutes to root my device.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

asus_zenfone_2_laser_5.5s_kingroot_acquiring

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
asus_zenfone_2_laser_5.5s_kingroot_success!

6. Now you may download root checker app to check if your phone has root access.

7. Congrats! You just rooted your phone!

asus_zenfone_2_laser_5.5s_root_checker_success!

==============================================

FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS GO DIRECTLY TO ORIGINAL SOURCE You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back