---------
302 found problem
Use this placeholder [host]

Replace or old placeholder [host_port]

Don forget to use rotation
Two host payload
Like freesite.com;freesite.com

Use this payload

CONNECT [host] [protocol][crlf]Host: [rotate=apps.ncell.axiata.com;apps.ncell.axiata.com][crlf]X-Online-Host: [rotate=apps.ncell.axiata.com;apps.ncell.axiata.com][crlf]X-Forward-Host: [rotate=apps.ncell.axiata.com;apps.ncell.axiata.com][crlf]X-Forwarded-For: [rotate=apps.ncell.axiata.com;apps.ncell.axiata.com][crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf]User-Agent: [ua][crlf][crlf]

asrock1821 Is the solution to 302 found redirection the two host payload with rotate? What about crlf injection method..do you know about it? I am trying to inject the 200 ok status with a payload like this
[raw][crlf][split]GET You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: beta.speedtest.net[crlf]X-Online-Host: beta.speedtest.net[crlf]Connection: Keep-Alive[crlf][crlf] HEAD You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: 999999999999[crlf][crlf]HTTP/1.1%20200%20OK[crlf][crlf]CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.1[crlf][crlf]

the free site that gives 302 is myinternet.cosmote.gr

Status
Not open for further replies.