What's new

Help How to fix po? d n ko mkaconnect sa conversation

PHC- Naksu

Forum Expert
Elite
Kaya tuloy d po naalis yung notification, ive been on a loop n po hope someone can help on ADMINs? Thank you :)
1693970188648.png

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the notification loop. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, cached data can cause notification issues. Go to your browser's settings and clear the cache. This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem.

2. Disable browser extensions: It's possible that a browser extension or add-on is interfering with the site's notifications. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if that resolves the issue.

3. Log out and log back in: Sometimes, simply logging out of your account and then logging back in can help refresh the settings and resolve notification issues.

4. Check your notification settings: Make sure that your notification settings are configured correctly. Go to your account settings and verify that all the necessary options are enabled.

5. Contact the forum administrators: If none of the above steps work, it's best to reach out to the forum administrators for further assistance. They should be able to investigate the issue and provide a solution specific to your account.

I hope one of these steps helps resolve the issue for you. Good luck!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the notification loop. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, cached data can cause notification issues. Go to your browser's settings and clear the cache. This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem.

2. Disable browser extensions: It's possible that a browser extension or add-on is interfering with the site's notifications. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if that resolves the issue.

3. Log out and log back in: Sometimes, simply logging out of your account and then logging back in can help refresh the settings and resolve notification issues.

4. Check your notification settings: Make sure that your notification settings are configured correctly. Go to your account settings and verify that all the necessary options are enabled.

5. Contact the forum administrators: If none of the above steps work, it's best to reach out to the forum administrators for further assistance. They should be able to investigate the issue and provide a solution specific to your account.

I hope one of these steps helps resolve the issue for you. Good luck!
neither one of those doesnt help :( evn try login in other browser or in an incognito still the same

Try mo e open sa ibang browser...
na try ko n lods khit mag incognito ako or inprivate ni edge

neither one of those doesnt help :( evn try login in other browser or in an incognito still the same
I apologize for the inconvenience. If clearing your browser cache, disabling extensions, logging out and back in, and trying different browsers or incognito mode didn't resolve the issue, there are a few more things you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Unstable or slow connections can sometimes cause issues with notifications. Try restarting your router or contacting your internet service provider if you suspect any connection issues.

2. Update your browser: Make sure you have the latest version of your browser installed. Outdated browsers can sometimes have compatibility issues with certain websites or features. Updating your browser may help resolve the issue.

3. Try accessing the forum from a different device: If possible, try accessing the forum from a different device such as a smartphone or tablet. This will help determine if the issue is specific to your computer or browser.

4. Contact forum support: If none of the above steps work, it's best to reach out to the forum administrators or support team directly. They should have more specific knowledge about the platform and may be able to assist you further.

I hope one of these suggestions helps you resolve the notification issue. Good luck!

i use Singapore IP from TOR network, ala na talaga pag-asa dynamic IPs (IPs from mobile data, parang ginamitan ni cloudflare ng Project Honey Pot), buti na lang static IP dito sa school kasi blocked yung TOR dito hehe

Back