What's new

Closed How to download 720p anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
..............................AIIZ Tutorial 1

Hello everyone today I'm going to show you how to download anime for free in a very high quality using your internet and your PC. I will make a tutorial on how to download anime in your phone very soon, but today I'm going to show you how I downloaded these episodes.

In case you are wondering how to get there folder for a very good customization just search it on Google an example would be an anime name then add the keyword "folder" and go to the website called icocoverter and pick the settings you like.

Image_1.png
So let's go back to the tutorial

1st Step:
Go to KissAnime and find your favorite anime series then click one anime video.

Image_2.png
In this case I search for My Hero Academia Episodes.

2nd Step:
After, you picked your anime episodes make sure you are using Google Chrome so that we can download an extension. Go to Google and search Google Extensions. Then search for Video Download Professional.

Image_3.png

After downloading the extension you should see an Icon at the top of your Google search bar like this.

..........................Image_4.png

3rd Step:

Click the episode of your chosen anime then wait until the video will load up. Once you click the episode you will then wait for the download icon of the extension to turn blue.

Image_5.png

4th Step:
Click the blue download icon at the top then wait for it then the the process over and over again.

Note:
I do not own any of these websites that are being presented I do not intend to promote my own website. Please enjoy the tutorial and do not share it this process is guaranteed safe and easy to download.

Attachments

Last edited:
Napakadali lang paps ginagamit ko palagi to sana makatulong.
boss kung ok lang turuan din kita ng mas mababa na mb pag nagdownload ng animes. Punta ka sa Chia-anime.com tapos kahit wala kang account doon pwede kang mag download ng 720p animes pero nag co-consume lang sya ng 50mb-150mb per episodes. sa KissAnime kasi kahit 320p lang nasa 100+mb na ang nasasakop sa storage. realtak TS yung sa kiss anime isang season with 12 episodes umaabot na ng 2GB pero sa chia-anime ang isang season with 12 episodes minsan 600+MB to 1.3GB lang ang nasasakop sa storage. ayus lang kung ayaw mo ^_^ share ko lang rin para imbes na onti lang mailagay natin sa storage na mga animes eh mas marami na tayong mailalagay!! Keep Loving Animes sir! sino paba magtutulungan kundi mga kapwa anime lovers din ^_^

boss kung ok lang turuan din kita ng mas mababa na mb pag nagdownload ng animes. Punta ka sa Chia-anime.com tapos kahit wala kang account doon pwede kang mag download ng 720p animes pero nag co-consume lang sya ng 50mb-150mb per episodes. sa KissAnime kasi kahit 320p lang nasa 100+mb na ang nasasakop sa storage. realtak TS yung sa kiss anime isang season with 12 episodes umaabot na ng 2GB pero sa chia-anime ang isang season with 12 episodes minsan 600+MB to 1.3GB lang ang nasasakop sa storage. ayus lang kung ayaw mo ^_^ share ko lang rin para imbes na onti lang mailagay natin sa storage na mga animes eh mas marami na tayong mailalagay!! Keep Loving Animes sir! sino paba magtutulungan kundi mga kapwa anime lovers din ^_^
kahit ako, suki ng chia-anime.tv. dun ko nlng dinadownload para maliit lang ang size.

Okay paps, pero 200 mb lang ang episodes for 720p yung sa tutorial ko.

Note mga paps na 200mb lang for 720p ang download per episodes :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Note mga paps na 200mb lang for 720p ang download per episodes :).
Paps try mo, masyadong malaki yung 200mb per episode. 200+MB x 12 episodes = 2.4+GB, masyadong malaki ang sakop sa storage. Danmachi 720p episode 1 only consumes 76.8mb. syempre may proof ^_^. sana makatulong for.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Paps my tutorial kaba or name ng website kung paano mo ginawa para ma check ko din.
ikaw nalang gumawa ng tutorial sir, turo ko nalang sayo yung step-by-step.
1st: go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2nd: choose/search any animes you want. ex: dungeon ni deai wo motomeru no wa machigatteiru darou ka(Danmachi for short).
3rd: after choosing your desired animes, click any episode you want to download.
4th: you will see the download button below the video. after clicking it, you will be directed to another tab where you can choose a server to download it. (note: chia-anime only allows 3 downloads at a time to secure your download speed and without network failure). and done! you now have your desired anime episode with low MB. tut 1.png tut 2.png

Attachments

Paturo naman boss i love anime

ikaw nalang gumawa ng tutorial sir, turo ko nalang sayo yung step-by-step.
1st: go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2nd: choose/search any animes you want. ex: dungeon ni deai wo motomeru no wa machigatteiru darou ka(Danmachi for short).
3rd: after choosing your desired animes, click any episode you want to download.
4th: you will see the download button below the video. after clicking it, you will be directed to another tab where you can choose a server to download it. (note: chia-anime only allows 3 downloads at a time to secure your download speed and without network failure). and done! you now have your desired anime episode with low MB. View attachment 374187 View attachment 374188
Low MB lang po paps?

Status
Not open for further replies.