Closed How to bi a häçker

Status
Not open for further replies.
ping 127.0.0.1 -t

😂😂😂
haha... eto ohh ganda maging wallpaper to
localhost-127.0.0.1.jpg
(y)(y)
Little / Small knowledge is very dangerous, this could usually put you in danger or in prison.. häçkers are those individuals who didn't want to certainly expose themselves as one, and by this your already excluded to become one. They are professionals or even experts, it take them years, struggles & patience for the title to finally be able to use it.. A true häçker does not rely on apps/tools only, they adopt and use whatever necessary and available things in a particular situation, they even usually not bring laptop with them as you see on môviês (expectations vs reality).. If you really wanted to become one, a really concrete background on coding & programming will be a stepping stones..
Hindi ko na pahahabain pa kc humaba na 😅
Thanks pa din, dahil na open mo ang topic na to..
nice... Laptop? i'll just rather bring a raspberry pi though ;)
not here to argue with you kuyhaa_whitehat_PHC (y)
paps di na kailangan na nagaral ka sa isang university or anywhere school for programming... i was also inspired when a kid has programmed a game just using the famous search engine... i tried learning basic programming then advanced... then tried debugging... for anyone who wants to start learning programming,, i would suggest html so that when you are learning other PL... you"ll be familiarised with it

kaka relate ako boss dati din hilig ko yan but now boring boring boring :confused:
di boring... kung passion mo talaga yan... just Learn... and learn... and learn... educate yourself....
;)

Attachments

di boring... kung passion mo talaga yan... just Learn... and learn... and learn... educate yourself....
;)
the more you learn kasi the more na ikakapahamak mo yung feeling na major ka dito pero hindi mo magamit îllégâl is still îllégâl wala kang mababago 😐

feeling ko magiging häçker ka lang kung nakapagnakaw ka ng pera sa banko using fake credit cards without leaving a single trace. hahaha

Last edited:
Naks häçker lodi pasample namn ng coding tekniks oh...ung simple lang at madaling maintindihan sana paunlakan mo kaming mga nag babasa dito....good luck and have fun..god is good all the time

In windows is phython

luh?

Brute force is a powerfull tools that can häçks face book hydra is good for gmail or google account same in yahoo etc.
Dictionary attack is the best way to find password

Bruteforce is a method, and takes a lot of time, and will probably waste your time and will burn your processors!

Bro what you stated isn't real häçking at all.

These are just cr4cking, script kiddie ka lang siguro.

I dont use linux sorry not recommended
dito ako natawa e, you know nothing about linux bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back