What's new

Closed Hourly Bible Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. - Romans 12:1 (NIV)

“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. - Isaiah 1:18 (NIV)

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? - Romans 8:32 (NIV)

You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. - 2 Corinthians 9:11 (NIV)

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. - Deuteronomy 7:9 (NIV)

Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. - Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)

To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. - Romans 2:7-8 (NIV)

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— - Ephesians 2:8 (NIV)

For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority. - Colossians 2:9-10 (NIV)

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. - 1 John 4:16 (NIV)

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God. - John 3:20-21 (NIV)

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? - Romans 8:32 (NIV)

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. - Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV)

Maiba po ako...isa sa sampung utos sinabi na bawal makikiapd or manganga lunya tama po ba ako? Bakit si haring david ang tinaguriang dakilang hari saksakan ng babaero..mantakin ba namang ipadala sa laban yung asawa ng natipuhan nitong tsiks para masolo ito...no hate po lalo na sa mga terminong ginamit ko dito..need ko lang masagot bakit parang ok lang at di ito pamilyar na kwento sa bibliya?

But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” - 1 Peter 1:15-16 (NIV)

Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God. - John 3:20-21 (NIV)

Sovereign Lord, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant. - 2 Samuel 7:28 (NIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back