What's new

Closed Hillsong Worship - Awake | Elevation Worship - With You (Paradoxology) (Single)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillsong Worship - Awake - With Lyrics(.lrc File) Grab from TIDAL
Released Date: ‎11 October 2019
Format: M4a LC
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Album Size: 185 mb
Length: 78:01
Label: Hillsong Music
Producer: Brooke Ligertwood, Michael Guy Chislett
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The songs of “Awake” rouse the listener. Community, humanity and divinity tangibly inform the sounds across the record as worship leaders voices are set against everything from harps to horn ensembles; synths to human percussion; spontaneous worship, small vocal ensembles and big choir to soaring guitars and the rustling, rumbling texture of intercession.
Awake.jpg

With a 30+ year history and legacy of live worship albums, “Awake” is Hillsong Worship’s first studio album in almost two decades. Hillsong Worship has always represented the ‘sound’ of Hillsong Church. The opportunity to capture and express that through studio recordings was a catalyst for a sonic experience that is utterly true to the spirit and legacy of Hillsong Church whilst being significantly unique in the current worship music landscape.

Lyrically, revival (awakening) is front and centre – completing the picture Hillsong Church has prophesied to the greater Church this year as senior pastors Brian and Bobbie Houston declared “revival is in the air” and then Hillsong United released “People”, followed by “Awake” from Hillsong Worship… because what is revival if not “people awake”?

Featuring songs like “King of Kings” and “No One But You”, “Awake” exists to shoot adrenaline into the souls of every worshipper as they magnify Jesus and to arm the Church with songs that shift realities by the power of the Holy Spirit, fuel a move of God on the earth and bring Christ the most glory possible.
Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Track Listing:
1. Dawn
2. Awake My Soul
3. Come Alive
4. See The Light
5. No One But You
6. King Of Kings
7. I Will Praise You
8. From Whom All Blessings Flow (Doxology)
9. Every Breath
10. Bright As The Sun
11. Upper Room
12. He Shall Reign
13. See The Light (Live)
14. King Of Kings (Live)
15. No One But You (Live)

Album Preview:

Google Drive: [ONLY]
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
Note: This album is exclusive only for established member of phc.

Elevation Worship - With You (Paradoxology) (Single) Grab from TIDAL
Released Date: 2019-04-05
Format: M4a LC
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Track Size: 14.2 mb
Duration: 365 seconds
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Here in the waiting I won’t worry about tomorrow No need to focus On the things I can’t control All my attention On the wonder of the moment Jesus your presence Is the comfort of my soul

With You (Paradoxology)
With You (Paradoxology).jpg

Track Listing:
01. With You (Paradoxology)

Song preview:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
YøùTùbé Viewers Comments
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
This is like a warm hug from God. So comforting. Thank you for this.

My son was having a bad time and I turned this on and it made him cry😢😔

the more i listen, the better it gets

This song couldn't have found it's way into my life at a more perfect time.

I love the sincerity of this song. I love that we’re speaking to God! It’s a love song to Him!

I saw it trending on Apple Music, so I downloaded the whole album and put on my favorite Beats headphones. And EVERY song was worth the listen! (I listened to the album twice. ☺)

Accidentally clicked on this as I opened YøùTùbé on my phone, but I soon realized it wasn't an accident at all. This song is spot on with where I am right now, and I really needed to hear it 👐 (it's so cool how God works all things for His good xD)

[Awake - Hillsong Worship - Released date: 11 October 2019]
[Another great album from Hillsong Worship]
[With You - Elevation Worship - Released date: 2019-04-05]
[More Album(s) to come, this 2020.]

!! All images etc. use in this post is not my own it is purely belonged to Hillsong Worship, Elevation Worship and YøùTùbé, All credits to them!!

[share niyo nalang din sa mga friends nyo]
[StayAtHome, BeSafe and God Blessed]

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
cramsky