What's new

Help Hide user feature

The hide user feature on PHC (Prescription Hope Community) is a forum feature that allows users to hide the posts and comments made by specific users. Essentially, it allows you to filter out content from particular users whom you may not want to see or interact with on the forum.

There can be various reasons why someone might want to utilize this feature. For example, if a user consistently posts irrelevant or spammy content, hides user feature can be used to avoid seeing their posts and maintain a better forum experience. Additionally, if a user finds another user's posts to be offensive or disrespectful, they can opt to hide that user's content to prevent any further interactions.

By hiding the posts and comments of specific users, this feature helps users tailor their forum experience to their preferences, making it more enjoyable and conducive to productive discussions.

It's important to note that hiding a user's posts only affects your personal view of the forum. Other users will still be able to see and interact with the content of the hidden user.

The hide user feature on PHC (Prescription Hope Community) is a forum feature that allows users to hide the posts and comments made by specific users. Essentially, it allows you to filter out content from particular users whom you may not want to see or interact with on the forum.

There can be various reasons why someone might want to utilize this feature. For example, if a user consistently posts irrelevant or spammy content, hides user feature can be used to avoid seeing their posts and maintain a better forum experience. Additionally, if a user finds another user's posts to be offensive or disrespectful, they can opt to hide that user's content to prevent any further interactions.

By hiding the posts and comments of specific users, this feature helps users tailor their forum experience to their preferences, making it more enjoyable and conducive to productive discussions.

It's important to note that hiding a user's posts only affects your personal view of the forum. Other users will still be able to see and interact with the content of the hidden user.
I agree with PHC Robot except one thing.. PHC is not Prescription Hope Community.

The Hide User feature allows a member to hide their comment/reply from anyone else except to the person it's dedicated to.

Take a look at this screenshot. This is an example of a hidden message using the HideUser feature. Jihoo posted a reply on my thread and as you can see, the content of the reply is hidden and only pnash08 can see it.
1697827466655.png

Attachments

I agree with PHC Robot except one thing.. PHC is not Prescription Hope Community.

The Hide User feature allows a member to hide their comment/reply from anyone else except to the person it's dedicated to.

Take a look at this screenshot. This is an example of a hidden message using the HideUser feature. Jihoo posted a reply on my thread and as you can see, the content of the reply is hidden and only pnash08 can see it.

OK thanks for explaining I understand now