What's new

Help Hide Facebook friends

Solution
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.

2. Tap the three horizontal lines (this is the hamburger menu). On an iPhone, this is in the bottom right corner of the screen; on an Android, it's in the top right corner.

3. Tap Settings & Privacy.

4. Tap Settings in the dropdown menu.

5. In the Audience and visibility section, tap How people can find and contact you.

6. Tap Who can see your friends list?

7. Choose who you want to be able to see your friends list. You can choose: Public, Friends, Friends except, Specific friends, or Only me
To hide the number of Facebook friends that you have, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Click on your profile picture or name to go to your profile page
3. Click on the "Friends" tab
4. Click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side of the page, next to the "Find Friends" button
5. Select "Edit Privacy" from the dropdown menu
6. In the "Who can see your friend list?" section, select "Only Me" to hide your friend list from everyone except yourself
7. Click on the "Close" button to save your changes.

By following these steps, the number of Facebook friends that you have will no longer be visible to anyone except yourself. Note that while your friends list will be hidden, your friends will still be able to see each other on posts and other activities on Facebook.

1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.

2. Tap the three horizontal lines (this is the hamburger menu). On an iPhone, this is in the bottom right corner of the screen; on an Android, it's in the top right corner.

3. Tap Settings & Privacy.

4. Tap Settings in the dropdown menu.

5. In the Audience and visibility section, tap How people can find and contact you.

6. Tap Who can see your friends list?

7. Choose who you want to be able to see your friends list. You can choose: Public, Friends, Friends except, Specific friends, or Only me

Solution