What's new

Hi2ulive: free/ρrémíùm Filipino and English live strêâmïng TV playlist for Kodi. Local and cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's working now, try again
1605447666024.png

Attachments

I think the problem on HBO is that their origin server is publicly exposed. It's on all of these IPTV playlists you can find on google. When too many people are trying to stream from that it drains all their bandwidth. My links use the CDN and you will connect to a local node in Manila but if the origin is messed up it will be a problem. When it's working good those channels will be better without a VPN because of that local node.
Sir Hi2u, Thank you for your kindness and generosity. You have a good heart. Paano po automatic magchange ang policy/signature&key ng URL ng local node? Almost every 1-2 days po bigla po pumapalit ang key/session.. kahit nagsubscribe ako ng go account, lagi po pumapalit ang signature. penge po sana ako ng playlist code or any tips or tricks para flawless po. Ito kasi pinapanood na channel ng uncle ko na bed ridden na. favorite niya movies.

Sir Hi2u di po ngayon nagana yung PBA HD Sayang semis ngayon hehe. Thankyou
I need to come up with a way to fix that, maybe I will work on that tonight. It's hard because the dailymotion site it's on is locked to Philippines so I can't get the URL automatically on my server. I need another way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Aniplus m3u8
  2. Heart of Asia m3u8
  3. Kapamilya channel m3u8
  4. Thrill m3u8
  5. Axn asia
  6. streamio
  7. Philippines m3u8
  8. m3u8 aniplus
  9. jeepneytv