What's new

Stories Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eto intro mo.

Nowadays, people tend to stuck thier faces on screens, whether it may be a laptop,smartphone, and TV. No one reads anymore. Bookstores tend to go on sale 70% and still no customers. People forgot the old ways. That reading a novel or newspaper, not only enchances your vocabulary. But its safer than sticking your nose all day on your phone. The smell of old books. Every turn of the pages are like music to the ears. People tend to forget.

Suggestion ko lang. Pumasok bigla sa isip ko eh. Hahaha book worm din kasi ako

Eto intro mo.

Nowadays, people tend to stuck thier faces on screens, whether it may be a laptop,smartphone, and TV. No one reads anymore. Bookstores tend to go on sale 70% and still no customers. People forgot the old ways. That reading a novel or newspaper, not only enchances your vocabulary. But its safer than sticking your nose all day on your phone. The smell of old books. Every turn of the pages are like music to the ears. People tend to forget.

Suggestion ko lang. Pumasok bigla sa isip ko eh. Hahaha book worm din kasi ako
wow ganda nyan, kaso di ko pwde kopyahin yan dahil malalaman ng guro ko if ako talaga sumulat nyan.

tapos na ako sa "The importance of reading".
sa "My autobiography" naman ako, patulong namn po sa grammar ↓↓

My family lives in bacolod city until the workplace of my father got bankrupt. My father found a new job here in sibulan city and my family moved here to live.

tama lang naman yan po.
tapos na ako sa "The importance of reading".
sa "My autobiography" naman ako, patulong namn po sa grammar ↓↓

My family lives in bacolod city until the workplace of my father got bankrupt. My father found a new job here in sibulan city and my family moved here to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.