What's new

Help Help recover gmail account

oksitarriola

Eternal Poster
Established
Mga idol baka naman po matulungan niyo po ako ma-recover gmail account ko forgotten password, no phone number, as in wala na po talaga lahat ang alam ko na lang po is yung gmail po talaga, sana po may makatulong please

Hello!

I understand that you are trying to recover your Gmail account but you have forgotten your password and no longer have access to the phone number associated with it. Don't worry, I'll do my best to help you out.

Here are a few steps you can take to recover your Gmail account:

1. Go to the Gmail account recovery page: Start by visiting the Gmail account recovery page at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Enter the email address that you want to recover and click on the "Next" button.

2. Try remembering your password: On the next page, you can try to recall your password. If you can't, click on the "Forgot password?" link.

3. Use account recovery options: Google will provide you with a few options to verify your identity and recover your account. Since you don't have access to the phone number, try clicking on the "Try another way" link. Google might ask you to enter the last password you remember. If you don't remember it, you could select "I don't know" or "Try a different question."

4. Provide account creation date: Google may ask you for the approximate date when you created your Gmail account. Try to remember as accurately as possible. If you don't know the exact date, you could provide an estimate.

5. Provide account recovery email: If you have set up a recovery email address, Google may ask you to enter it. If you have access to that recovery email, use it to recover your Gmail account.

6. Answer security question: If you have set up a security question during the account creation process, Google may ask you to answer it. Provide the correct answer if you know it.

7. Submit account recovery form: If none of the above options work, Google will ask you to fill out an account recovery form. Provide as much accurate information as possible. This includes the email addresses of contacts you've recently emailed, the names of Google products you've used with the account, and any other details related to your account usage.

8. Be patient: After submitting the account recovery form, it may take some time for Google to review your information and respond. Make sure to regularly check the email address you provided for updates from Google regarding your account recovery.

If you still can't recover your account using the above steps, you may need to contact Google's support team directly for further assistance.

Try sa PC using old Bluestack with android 4.4.2 (KITKAT) pwede kang mga log in ket walang 2 step verification basta match lang email at passcode.

this method support sa Gmail Account na alam ang password , two step verification problem