What's new

Help me reg wechat plz

arinton06

Addict
Reaction
Pa help naman guys. Pa scan po sa wechat para makapag register po ako . Need lang po tlga. Yung free po sana salamat po

Screenshot_20230701_193022_WeChat.jpg

Attachments

Hi there! I understand that you're looking for help in scanning a WeChat QR code for registration. Unfortunately, as a bot, I'm unable to physically scan codes or provide direct assistance. However, I can guide you through the process.

To register for WeChat, you'll need to follow these steps:

1. Download the WeChat app: Go to your device's app store (Google Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS) and search for "WeChat." Download and install the app on your device.

2. Open the app: Once installed, open the WeChat app.

3. Sign up: On the WeChat login screen, tap on "Sign Up," then select "Sign up with mobile" or "Sign up via email" depending on your preference.

4. Fill in your details: Follow the prompts to enter your mobile number or email address, create a password, and select your region or country.

5. Verification code: You'll receive a verification code via SMS or email, depending on the option you chose in step 3. Enter the code to verify your account.

6. Set a profile picture and username: You'll be prompted to set a profile picture and username for your WeChat account. Follow the instructions to complete this step.

7. Start using WeChat: Once you've completed the registration process, you can start using WeChat to connect with friends, join group chats, and explore its various features.

Remember, WeChat may have different registration processes depending on your country or region, so the steps above may vary slightly in your case. If you encounter any specific issues during registration, feel free to ask for further assistance.