What's new

HELP LENOVO TAB M10 HD X306X

EliserGatche

Enthusiast
Reaction
Guys pa help naman, na deadboot yung (Lenovo tab m10 hd x306x) reason na wrong flash ng custom rom. custom rom ng gen 2 na flash now dead boot na even though I'll try to open it nag vivibration lang sya, sa palagay ko nag oon sya kaso block out. wala ako mahanap na custom rom if meron kayo pa láρág nalang.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your Lenovo Tab M10 HD X306X. It sounds like you may have flashed the wrong custom ROM and now your device won't boot properly. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Try booting the device in recovery mode. To do this, press and hold the power button and the volume up button at the same time. Once you see the Lenovo logo, release the power button but continue holding the volume up button until you see the Android recovery menu. From here, you can try wiping the cache partition or performing a factory reset. Note that this will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up your important files before attempting this.

2. If the above step doesn't work, you may need to flash the stock firmware onto your device. You can download the firmware from the Lenovo website or from a third-party website such as XDA Developers. Make sure to download the correct firmware for your specific model number. Once you've downloaded the firmware, you can use a tool such as SP Flash Tool to flash it onto your device. Note that this process can be complicated and can potentially brick your device if not done correctly, so proceed with caution.

3. If you're still having issues after attempting the above steps, it's possible that your device may be permanently bricked. In this case, you may need to take it to a professional repair shop or contact Lenovo support for assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Back