Help Help infinix hot11s wifi problem

sablon

Addict
Ask ko lang kung ganto din ba inyo.
Na ddc dc wifi ko tas humina signal .
Yung ibang phone ok naman sila.
Pa help naman kung me fix kayo jan thanks

Hello!

I understand that you're experiencing issues with the Wi-Fi on your Infinix Hot11s. It seems that your Wi-Fi connection keeps disconnecting and the signal strength is weak compared to other phones. I can help you troubleshoot the problem and suggest some possible solutions.

1. Restart your phone: This is a simple step but can help resolve temporary glitches. Turn off your Infinix Hot11s, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on. Check if the Wi-Fi connection stabilizes after the restart.

2. Check Wi-Fi signal strength: Move closer to the Wi-Fi router and check if the signal strength improves. If the signal strength is weak even when you're close to the router, there might be an issue with the Wi-Fi antenna of your phone.

3. Forget and reconnect to Wi-Fi network: Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your Infinix Hot11s, find the Wi-Fi network you're trying to connect to, and select "Forget" or "Remove." Then, reconnect to the network by entering the correct password. This can sometimes help resolve connectivity issues.

4. Reset network settings: If the above steps didn't work, you can try resetting the network settings on your phone. Go to the Settings menu, find "Network & internet" or "Connections," and look for "Reset network settings." Keep in mind that this will reset your Wi-Fi, mobile data, and Bluetooth settings, so make sure you have the necessary information to set them up again.

5. Update software: Make sure your Infinix Hot11s is running the latest software version. Manufacturers often release updates that address various bugs and connectivity issues. Check for any available software updates and install them if necessary.

6. Contact customer support: If none of the above solutions work, it's advisable to reach out to Infinix customer support or visit a service center. They have the expertise to diagnose and fix any hardware or software-related issues with your device.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the Wi-Fi problem on your Infinix Hot11s. If you have any further questions or need more assistance, feel free to ask. Good luck!