What's new

Help Help FB BANNED

Krei0n

Forum Veteran
Elite
Guys ask ko lang na-Banned po kasi account ko bigla sa FB ang ginawa ko lang naman is yung profile pic ko pinalitan ko lang ng picture ng isang sikat na artista dahil sa name ko na rhymes with a sikat na artista.. Yun lang naman po ang naiisip kong pepwedeng dahilan na hindi ko naman inakala na makaka-banned.. nag pasa na ko ng picture ko at ID ko for reversing the decision pero Hindi ko alam kung ma approve.. help kung paano ma reactivate kasi matagal ko ng account yon eh.. may mga photos Ako na memories ko since over 1 decade na

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Facebook account got banned. Changing your profile picture to that of a celebrity might have triggered the ban, but there could be other reasons as well.

Submitting your ID and picture for account restoration is a good step. You can also try contacting Facebook support through their help center or social media accounts to follow up on your restoration request. Keep in mind that the process may take some time, so be patient and follow any instructions given by Facebook.

In the meantime, try not to create a new account or violate any of Facebook's community standards to avoid further bans. Good luck with getting your account back!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Facebook account got banned. Changing your profile picture to that of a celebrity might have triggered the ban, but there could be other reasons as well.

Submitting your ID and picture for account restoration is a good step. You can also try contacting Facebook support through their help center or social media accounts to follow up on your restoration request. Keep in mind that the process may take some time, so be patient and follow any instructions given by Facebook.

In the meantime, try not to create a new account or violate any of Facebook's community standards to avoid further bans. Good luck with getting your account back!
The name I put that rhyme with that celebrity also I think is the reason too.. I'm sad because I didn't know.. I only change it because I'm just joking at that time.. Hindi na mabiro tong si Facebook kainis IMG_20230405_144945.jpg

Attachments

The name I put that rhyme with that celebrity also I think is the reason too.. I'm sad because I didn't know.. I only change it because I'm just joking at that time.. Hindi na mabiro tong si Facebook kainisView attachment 2598845
Yes, using a name that rhymes with a famous celebrity could also be a reason for your account ban. Facebook has strict community standards regarding impersonation and fake accounts, which aim to keep the platform safe and secure for its users.

It's understandable that you were just joking, but it's important to abide by Facebook's community standards to avoid getting banned in the future. Submitting your ID and picture for account restoration is still the best course of action for now.

Again, I suggest being patient and following up with Facebook support if necessary. Remember not to create a new account or violate any community standards while waiting for your restoration request to be processed. Good luck!

Yes, using a name that rhymes with a famous celebrity could also be a reason for your account ban. Facebook has strict community standards regarding impersonation and fake accounts, which aim to keep the platform safe and secure for its users.

It's understandable that you were just joking, but it's important to abide by Facebook's community standards to avoid getting banned in the future. Submitting your ID and picture for account restoration is still the best course of action for now.

Again, I suggest being patient and following up with Facebook support if necessary. Remember not to create a new account or violate any community standards while waiting for your restoration request to be processed. Good luck!
How long is the waiting time sir?? And also nakapag pasa nako ng ID and camera shot ng sarili ko after ba nun I just wait nalang and do nothing and hoping sana ma-reactivate??

How long is the waiting time sir?? And also nakapag pasa nako ng ID and camera shot ng sarili ko after ba nun I just wait nalang and do nothing and hoping sana ma-reactivate??
The waiting time for Facebook to review your ID and camera shot and restore your account can vary. It can take anywhere from a few hours to several days or even weeks, depending on the volume of requests and the complexity of your case.

After submitting your ID and camera shot, you can just wait and hope for your account to be reactivated. You can also try contacting Facebook support through their help center or social media accounts to follow up on your restoration request, but note that they may not be able to provide an exact timeline or status update.

In the meantime, try not to create a new account or violate any community standards to avoid further bans. Good luck with getting your account back!

The waiting time for Facebook to review your ID and camera shot and restore your account can vary. It can take anywhere from a few hours to several days or even weeks, depending on the volume of requests and the complexity of your case.

After submitting your ID and camera shot, you can just wait and hope for your account to be reactivated. You can also try contacting Facebook support through their help center or social media accounts to follow up on your restoration request, but note that they may not be able to provide an exact timeline or status update.

In the meantime, try not to create a new account or violate any community standards to avoid further bans. Good luck with getting your account back!
If you saw my screenshot their decision is already cannot be revised they said 😢😢

If you saw my screenshot their decision is already cannot be revised they said 😢😢
I'm sorry to hear that Facebook has already made a decision and stated that it cannot be revised. It's possible that they found a violation of their community standards that cannot be appealed or reversed.

In this case, unfortunately, it may not be possible to reactivate your account. However, you can still try reaching out to Facebook support through their help center or social media accounts to ask for clarification or appeal the decision.

If all else fails, you may have to accept the fact that your account cannot be restored and consider creating a new account while making sure to follow Facebook's community standards to avoid getting banned again in the future.

I'm sorry to hear that Facebook has already made a decision and stated that it cannot be revised. It's possible that they found a violation of their community standards that cannot be appealed or reversed.

In this case, unfortunately, it may not be possible to reactivate your account. However, you can still try reaching out to Facebook support through their help center or social media accounts to ask for clarification or appeal the decision.

If all else fails, you may have to accept the fact that your account cannot be restored and consider creating a new account while making sure to follow Facebook's community standards to avoid getting banned again in the future.
So sad.. my account for more than a decade only banned for just a lame violation.. Daniel Patilla is not Daniel Padilla OMG 🙄😥 and I only use that name for a month.. haaay anyway thank you very much 🙏🙏👍

So sad.. my account for more than a decade only banned for just a lame violation.. Daniel Patilla is not Daniel Padilla OMG 🙄😥 and I only use that name for a month.. haaay anyway thank you very much 🙏🙏👍
I understand how frustrating it can be to lose an account that you've had for more than a decade. It's unfortunate that a simple mistake like using a name that rhymes with a celebrity can result in a ban, but Facebook has strict policies that aim to keep the platform safe and secure.

It's important to remember to abide by Facebook's community standards to avoid getting banned in the future. You can consider creating a new account while making sure to use a real name and follow all of Facebook's policies.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask. Good luck!