What's new

Help Help application letter and resume

IntrovertedBoss

Eternal Poster
Can you make an application letter with resume for business lawyer?

Graduated for 5 years, already in a previous company with experience (can have 2-3 previous jobs)
-most recent to oldest
-connected with a certain company
-do not discredit the current company
-highlight positive reasons why the transfer

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]
[Email Address]
[Phone Number]
[Date]

[Recipient's Name]
[Recipient's Position]
[Company Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, ZIP Code]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I am writing to express my interest in the position of Business Lawyer at [Company Name]. With my experience and expertise in business law, I am confident in my ability to contribute to your organization's success.

I have been practicing as a Business Lawyer for the past five years, during which I have gained valuable experience working in both small and large law firms. My most recent position as a Senior Associate at [Previous Company] has allowed me to develop a strong foundation in handling various business law matters, including contract negotiations, intellectual property issues, employment disputes, and corporate governance.

During my tenure at [Previous Company], I have successfully represented clients from diverse industries, including technology, finance, and manufacturing. I have had the opportunity to work with renowned companies, such as [Connected Company], where I provided legal guidance on complex transactions, drafted and reviewed contracts, and conducted due diligence. My experience in working with different clients has allowed me to develop excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as a deep understanding of the business landscape.

While I have had a fulfilling and rewarding experience at [Previous Company], I am now seeking a new challenge and an opportunity to further expand my skills. I am particularly drawn to [Company Name] for its stellar reputation in the industry and its commitment to providing exceptional legal services to its clients. I am impressed by the firm's dedication to excellence and its collaborative work environment, which aligns perfectly with my professional values.

The positive reasons that motivate me to pursue a position at [Company Name] include:

1. Reputation: [Company Name] is widely recognized as a leader in providing comprehensive legal services to businesses. Joining such an esteemed organization would not only enhance my professional growth but also provide me with the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented and experienced lawyers in the field.

2. Clientele: The diverse range of clients that [Company Name] serves is appealing to me. I am eager to contribute my expertise to help address their legal needs and contribute to their success.

3. Professional Development: [Company Name] places a strong emphasis on professional development, offering opportunities for continued learning and growth. As someone who is deeply committed to staying up-to-date with the latest legal trends and industry developments, I believe I would thrive in such an environment.

I am confident that my skills, experience, and strong work ethic make me an ideal candidate for the position of Business Lawyer at [Company Name]. I have attached my resume for your review, which provides a detailed overview of my qualifications and accomplishments.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to the success of [Company Name]. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to arrange an interview.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]