What's new

HELP,,ADS ON REALME C15 HOW TO FIX

YunaAviary

Addict
Established
Reaction
Warning points 1: Avoid posting in all capital letters
pa help naman po mga idol mam/sir lagi po may nalabas na ads ko sa cellphone ko realme c15 naka disable na din ung mga posible na pag lalabasan ng ads pati po ung private dns server ko din naka modify na pero na didisconnect naman ang data or wifi ko,,pa help naman po

Last edited:
Hello,

I understand that you're having trouble with ads appearing on your Realme C15. It's often frustrating when our mobile experience is disrupted by unwanted ads. Here's a list of things you can do to help resolve the issue:

1. Check App Permissions: Sometimes, certain apps may display ads if given the permission. Go to "Settings," then "App Management," and then "App List." From here, check the permissions of the apps you've installed and revoke any unnecessary ones.

2. Install an Ad Blocker: You can download an ad-blocking app from the Google Play Store. These apps can filter out most of the ads. However, some may require root access.

3. Clear Cache: Sometimes, ads are stored in your device's cache. You can attempt to clear your cache by going to "Settings," then "Additional Settings," then "Storage," and "Clean Storage."

4. Factory Reset: If all else fails, you could consider a factory reset, but please note that this will erase all data on your device, so do backup all the important files before proceeding. You can do a factory reset by going to "Settings," then "Additional Settings," and then "Backup and Reset." Make sure to select "Erase All Data (Factory Reset)."

Remember, each time you install a new app, make sure to read reviews and check the permissions it is asking for. Unwanted ads mostly come from apps, so be careful about what you install.

I hope one of these solutions helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back