What's new

Help Help 20k pc build

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with your PC build within your budget, including a monitor. Could you please provide me with your budget so that I can recommend the most suitable components for your needs? Additionally, it would be helpful if you could specify any particular requirements or preferences you have, such as the purpose of the PC (gaming, video editing, etc.), desired specifications, and any specific brands or features you prefer.

Sure, I'd be happy to help you with your PC build within your budget, including a monitor. Could you please provide me with your budget so that I can recommend the most suitable components for your needs? Additionally, it would be helpful if you could specify any particular requirements or preferences you have, such as the purpose of the PC (gaming, video editing, etc.), desired specifications, and any specific brands or features you prefer.
20k php

Thank you for providing your budget of 20,000 PHP. With that budget, it can be a bit challenging to build a high-end gaming PC, but we can certainly create a decent system for you. Here's a suggestion for a PC build within your budget, including a monitor:

1. CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G - This is a quad-core processor that comes with integrated graphics, which will save you some money on a dedicated graphics card. It offers good performance for general computing tasks and light gaming.

2. Motherboard: ASRock B450M-HDV - A budget-friendly motherboard that is compatible with the Ryzen 3 3200G. It has all the necessary features you'll need.

3. RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 - This RAM kit offers good performance and reliability. 8GB should be enough for most tasks, but you can always upgrade in the future.

4. Storage: Kingston A2000 500GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD - With this SSD, you'll have fast storage for your operating system and frequently used programs. It offers good value for the price.

5. Power Supply: EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W - This power supply from EVGA is reliable and provides enough power for this build. It's also budget-friendly.

6. Case: Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L - A compact and affordable case that offers good airflow and cable management options.

7. Monitor: AOC 22V2H 21.5" Full HD IPS Monitor - This monitor offers a good display quality with an IPS panel. It has a slim bezel design, making it suitable for multi-monitor setups in the future.

Please note that prices may vary depending on your location and the availability of components. It's also important to check for any sales or discounts that may be available at the time of your purchase.

This build should provide you with a decent entry-level gaming PC and a 21.5" monitor within your budget. However, keep in mind that you may need to prioritize different components based on your individual needs and preferences.