What's new

Trivia Hello atheists. I have never physically seen a molecule, according to atheist logic that means molecules don't exist?

that is for you, iba di naman yung free speech sakin which includes all information

of course you get to be informed of a specific comment to you, if it gets censored you will not be informed of what the comment is

yeah that is why people should not be informed of who hates them or who wants to kill them to promote peace, it is better to prevent information than have a chaotic community
You definitely need to work on your thoughts before going into this kinds of discussion. It is too incoherent. And you cant even distinguish between opinion and data, (ironically, at the same time nagtuturo ka ng english.)
The problem is not about your "unpopular" idea. You are just regurgitating mediocre and childish opinion kahit incongruent sa isa't isa.

You definitely need to work on your thoughts before going into this kinds of discussion. It is too incoherent. And you cant even distinguish between opinion and data, (ironically, at the same time nagtuturo ka ng english.)
The problem is not about your "unpopular" idea. You are just regurgitating mediocre and childish opinion kahit incongruent sa isa't isa.
ahaha ikaw na nagsabi verbal assault prevention maintains order, kaya nga di kita pwede i-threaten na papatayin kita kasi pag nalaman mo iyon baka unahan mo pa ako haha so it's better not to inform you or prevent that information from reaching you hence censored
Ano ba talaga??
ano ba talaga? kaya nga not all opinions are welcome kasi information iyan and racist, rude, threatening information should not spread to maintain peace and order, controlling what people should be informed of is the key

Last edited:
ahaha ikaw na nagsabi verbal assault prevention maintains order, kaya nga di kita pwede i-threaten na papatayin kita kasi pag nalaman mo iyon baka unahan mo pa ako haha so it's better not to inform you or prevent that information from reaching you hence censored

ano ba talaga? kaya nga not all opinions are welcome kasi information iyan and racist, rude, threatening information should not spread to maintain peace and order, controlling what people should be informed of is the key
Anong kaya nga?? Which one are u advocating for? Ung free speech na free for all ang opinions and information regardless of how bad they are… or do u agree sa censorship in order maintain peace??

Anong kaya nga?? Which one are u advocating for? Ung free speech na free for all ang opinions and information regardless of how bad they are… or do u agree sa censorship in order maintain peace??
yes i agree censorship maintains peace, nangyayari na iyan, di ka kasi maka relate kasi kami naman talaga ni EroKaiLogo ang nag-de-debate about whether opinion is information or not

yes i agree censorship maintains peace, nangyayari na iyan, di ka kasi maka relate kasi kami naman talaga ni EroKaiLogo ang nag-de-debate about whether opinion is information or not
I can relate… and i agree sa kanya.. opinions are not information… opinions are formed based sa information that you have… kung mali info mo then most likely mali din magiging opinion mo… example is your idea of free speech..

I can relate… and i agree sa kanya.. opinions are not information… opinions are formed based sa information that you have… kung mali info mo then most likely mali din magiging opinion mo… example is your idea of free speech..
nope, mali lang naman ako kasi i am not agreeing to the convention, and it had worked in my life yung sinasabi mong mali ako so ipagpapatuloy ko pa rin yung opinion is information coz everyone is afraid of people getting informed of such a threatening, racist, rude opinion

nope, mali lang naman ako kasi i am not agreeing to the convention, and it had worked in my life yung sinasabi mong mali ako so ipagpapatuloy ko pa rin yung opinion is information coz everyone is afraid of people getting informed of such a threatening, racist, rude opinion
Thats the point.. people are afraid of being threatened… being the subject of racism and rudeness… it breeds hate from those people giving out those kinds of opinions and fear to those on the receiving end…

Iba din ang threat sa opinion…

Example eh isang girl na being threatened daily na gagahasain just because she belongs to a certain race… do u think this scenario should happen to her everyday for the sake of being informed or do u think those people threatening her should not be allowed to do so??

Thats the point.. people are afraid of being threatened… being the subject of racism and rudeness… it breeds hate from those people giving out those kinds of opinions and fear to those on the receiving end…

Iba din ang threat sa opinion…

Example eh isang girl na being threatened daily na gagahasain just because she belongs to a certain race… do u think this scenario should happen to her everyday for the sake of being informed or do u think those people threatening her should not be allowed to do so??
i can opine that the girl deserve to be threatened, some will opine that the girl doesn't deserve to be threatened, iba iba ating opinion so anu meron? each of those who opined can inform the girl that they will kill her or not, opinions can be expressed or not

if i want to kill you i can inform you that i will kill you, others don't want to kill you and they can inform you as well that they won't kill you, iba iba talaga opinion natin sa bawat isa

and those opinions are classified as threatening

Last edited:
i can opine that the girl deserve to be threatened, some will opine that the girl doesn't deserve to be threatened, iba iba ating opinion so anu meron? each of those who opined can inform the girl that they will kill her or not, opinions can be expressed or not

if i want to kill you i can inform you that i will kill you, others don't want to kill you and they can inform you as well that they won't kill you, iba iba talaga opinion natin sa bawat isa

and those opinions are classified as threatening
Maka opine wagas… ayus na sana kaso redundant..

Ang gulo mo din talaga kausap eh noh… pag bibigyam ka ng definitions sasabihin mo iba ung sayo.. pag sayo nmn directed ang tanong like “do YOU think….” Sasabihin mo nman iba iba ang opinion ng bawat isa…

Kung basehan ko yang sagot mo, tama ba na u think deserve nung girl na ithreatened to be assaulted because of her race? Or ur just stating ung difference in opinions?

Ung reasoning behind the threat and opinion… ung threat itself isnt an opinion…opinions and threats expresses different ideas…

Maka opine wagas… ayus na sana kaso redundant..

Ang gulo mo din talaga kausap eh noh… pag bibigyam ka ng definitions sasabihin mo iba ung sayo.. pag sayo nmn directed ang tanong like “do YOU think….” Sasabihin mo nman iba iba ang opinion ng bawat isa…

Kung basehan ko yang sagot mo, tama ba na u think deserve nung girl na ithreatened to be assaulted because of her race? Or ur just stating ung difference in opinions?

Ung reasoning behind the threat and opinion… ung threat itself isnt an opinion…opinions and threats expresses different ideas…
same pa din sagot ko, i can judge whether the girl deserves or not, opinions can vary, i can say today she deserves then tomorrow i change my mind yun lang yun basta opinion, no permanent judgement lalo na't di naman important

if you want to ask for a solid opinion then ask a more significant question like tama ba na deserve ko ma-threaten kasi ok na ok lang sa akin ma-threaten mas takot pa akong rekta patayin na wala man lang naunang threat

Last edited:
same pa din sagot ko, i can judge whether the girl deserves or not, opinions can vary, i can say today she deserves then tomorrow i change my mind yun lang yun basta opinion, no permanent judgement lalo na't di naman important

if you want to ask for a solid opinion then ask a more significant question like tama ba na deserve ko ma-threaten kasi ok na ok lang sa akin ma-threaten mas takot pa akong rekta patayin na wala man lang naunang threat
Whaaat?? Wat kind of thinking is that??

Sge pagbigyan kita… u said so nman u can change ur opinion.. so what reasons would convince you na a girl deserves to be threaten with rape solely based on her race?? Please give me ur best one…

Kung wala kang ginagwang masama then u dont deserve to be threaten with violence…kung meron ka nmn ginagawang masama threatening you could just be a form of retaliation…

And thats not how the real world operates… we are the ones responsible for recognizing threats… deserve natin “ma-inform of threats” and not ma-threaten mismo… kasi in reality those who directly issues threats of harm sa iba they have the intent to act on it at talagang pinapaalam sayo either to scare you or out of anger…ung iba nman ung intent nila eh hidden sayo for the sake na matupad ung msama nilang balak… ano ba gusto mo magzoom meeting muna kayo at mag open ng mga sched nyo para mapagkasunduan ung hit??

Whaaat?? Wat kind of thinking is that??

Sge pagbigyan kita… u said so nman u can change ur opinion.. so what reasons would convince you na a girl deserves to be threaten with rape solely based on her race?? Please give me ur best one…
there is no convincing reason to even answer kasi anung paki ko dun sa girl, kaya nga sabi ko make it more significant to me
Kung wala kang ginagwang masama then u dont deserve to be threaten with violence…kung meron ka nmn ginagawang masama threatening you could just be a form of retaliation…

And thats not how the real world operates… we are the ones responsible for recognizing threats… deserve natin “ma-inform of threats” and not ma-threaten mismo… kasi in reality those who directly issues threats of harm sa iba they have the intent to act on it at talagang pinapaalam sayo either to scare you or out of anger…ung iba nman ung intent nila eh hidden sayo for the sake na matupad ung msama nilang balak… ano ba gusto mo magzoom meeting muna kayo at mag open ng mga sched nyo para mapagkasunduan ung hit??
that is how convention operates but that's not how i operate

there is no convincing reason to even answer kasi anung paki ko dun sa girl, kaya nga sabi ko make it more significant to me

that is how convention operates but that's not how i operate
Puro ka “to me” and “I” eh… need ba sa personal level mo mangyari para magkaron ka ng pake?

Puro ka “to me” and “I” eh… need ba sa personal level mo mangyari para magkaron ka ng pake?
yes it is all about myself basta mga philosophical questions, i'm not a person na concern masyado sa kung ano ang pananaw ng iba, self-centered ako e i want full control over myself

yes it is all about myself basta mga philosophical questions, i'm not a person na concern masyado sa kung ano ang pananaw ng iba, self-centered ako e i want full control over myself
Hahaha… talaga ba??

So wala ka pake sa rape kasi di nman ikaw ung babaeng un?
So wala kang pake sa child abuse kasi di ka nman bata?
Wala ka pake sa religion kasi di ka nman ata part ng any denomination?
Wala ka pake sa hazing at fraternities kasi di ka nman ata member ng any group like that?

Wala ka empathy?

Hahaha… talaga ba??

So wala ka pake sa rape kasi di nman ikaw ung babaeng un?
So wala kang pake sa child abuse kasi di ka nman bata?
Wala ka pake sa religion kasi di ka nman ata part ng any denomination?
Wala ka pake sa hazing at fraternities kasi di ka nman ata member ng any group like that?

Wala ka empathy?
sad but that's true, siguro meron pang natitirang empathy sa innermost circle but psychopathic na majority ng actions ko, kulang na lang gagawa ako ng anti-social crimes para maging full fledged psychopath na hehe

sad but that's true, siguro meron pang natitirang empathy sa innermost circle but psychopathic na majority ng actions ko, kulang na lang gagawa ako ng anti-social crimes para maging full fledged psychopath na hehe
Ay weh?? What’s a pyschopath to you might not be a psychopath to me…

And omg! Did we actually have some sort of agreement on what empathy is??

Pero anw… may nakita ako post mo pala about fraternities…so i guess nagpapakita ka din pala hg pake minsan

Ay weh?? What’s a pyschopath to you might not be a psychopath to me…

And omg! Did we actually have some sort of agreement on what empathy is??
yeah empathy makes people weak and incompetitive
Pero anw… may nakita ako post mo pala about fraternities…so i guess nagpapakita ka din pala hg pake minsan
joining a group makes people weak gaya nung isa dun na proud na proud siya naging doktor siya nang dahil lang pala sa frat, di ko gusto meron ma-achieve nang dahil sa isang grupo, gusto ko yung competitive ako hindi umaasa sa tulong ng iba, it is not that i care for other people hehe

Last edited:
yeah empathy makes people weak and incompetitive
Do u mean uncompetitive or incompetent??
joining a group makes people weak gaya nung isa dun na proud na proud siya naging doktor siya nang dahil lang pala sa frat, di ko gusto meron ma-achieve nang dahil sa isang grupo, gusto ko yung competitive ako hindi umaasa sa tulong ng iba, it is not that i care for other people hehe
“Not that i care…”

Yeah ryt..hahaha…

Di ka nman part ng group or frat…
Di ka nman ata nagaaral ng medicine…

Yah yah.. u dont care nga… hahahaha…

Pati ata sarili mo prinsipyo nacoconfuse ka… 😁

Do u mean uncompetitive or incompetent??
aw haha what a fail ako diyan hehe incompetent iyan
“Not that i care…”

Yeah ryt..hahaha…

Di ka nman part ng group or frat…
Di ka nman ata nagaaral ng medicine…

Yah yah.. u dont care nga… hahahaha…

Pati ata sarili mo prinsipyo nacoconfuse ka… 😁
siguro merong care in a sense na i like people to be competent, independent etc. so di pa pala ako psychopath haha