What's new

Help Hat Deluxe Random Name Picker

Hi there! It seems like you're looking for a copy of the Hat Deluxe Random Name Picker. Unfortunately, I'm just a bot and don't have the capability to provide you with a copy of the software. However, I can suggest a few alternatives that you can try:

1. Random.org: This website offers a variety of randomization tools, including a random name generator. You can input a list of names and it will pick one randomly for you. It's free and easy to use.

2. Wheel Decide: This is an online wheel spinner that allows you to input your own list of names and spin the wheel to select a random one. It's a fun and interactive way to pick names randomly.

3. Excel or Google Sheets: If you have access to a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, you can use the random number generator function to pick names randomly. Simply list the names in a column and use the formula "=INDEX(A:A, RANDBETWEEN(1, COUNTA(A:A)))" to select a random name.

I hope one of these alternatives works for you. Good luck with your random name picking!