What's new

Closed Guys suggest naman ng shoujo manga jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanTN02

Addict
Reaction
need new shoujo manga bigay naman jan :):)
salamat ^_^

-Special A
-Black Bird
-Keishichou Tokuhanka 007
-Card Captor Sakura
-L-DK (more on the romance side, though)
-Hana-kun to Koisuru Watashi
-Skip Beat
-Kobato

oops! too late before I noticed the "new manga" sorry

here are some New Shoujo Manga to make up for my mistake:

-
Regarding My Reincarnation as a Slime (Tentative Title)
By Fuse, art by Taiki Kawakami
Genre: fantasy, action-adventure, comedy

A regular, 37-year old working man gets a chance to start life in a fantasy world after being killed. There’s just one catch: he’s been reincarnated as a blind slime with magical powers. This is “trapped in a video game world” done in an entirely new way. There’s plenty of fantasy action and nods to old-school rpg fans, but the comedy makes this title truly fresh!

Kiss Me at the Stroke of Midnight
By Mikimoto Rin

To most people, Hinana is a model high school student, but she secretly yearns for a fairy tale romance straight out of a shojo manga. She finally gets the chance to meet her prince when Ayase, a popular actor, shows up at her high school. But this prince isn’t a charming knight at all… he’s actually a pervert! Fans of shojo romance will love this send-up of tropes, and readers looking for a new take on a classic setup will find a lot to love.

Waiting for Spring
By Anashin

Mitsuki has been always been a loner, but high school offers the chance to break out of her shell and try to open up to people. The true friendship she seeks arrive in the unexpected form of four handsome guys from the basketball team! Mitsuki realizes there’s more than meets the eye to these boys, and together this unlikely group may be able to help her learn to really connect with others. Fans of strong heroines like Mei in Say I Love You and the quirky friendship dynamics of Kiss Him Not Me – don’t miss this one!

Love and Lies
By Tsumugi Musawo

In an alternate future Japan, marriage partners are assigned by the government when people are only 16 years-old. Love and passion are strictly forbidden! In this environment, high schooler Yukari must deal with his secret love for a beautiful classmate. On top of that, his spirited marriage partner could prove to be an obstacle or a helpful hand in love. Anyone looking for a dystopian twist on school life romance won’t want to miss Love and Lies.

Wake Up, Sleeping Beauty
By Morino Mei

Satoshi, a 16 year-old high school student, gets a job as a caretaker of a beautiful mansion surrounded by roses. He is drawn to Shizu, the mysterious girl who lives there. Behind her blank stare lurks a supernatural secret, and Satoshi wants to help her. But can he overcome his fear of ghosts to get closer to this strange girl? Wake Up, Sleeping Beauty is a sweet and magical shojo that will hit the spot for any fan of supernatural romance!

Frau Faust
By Kore Yamazaki

From the creator of the fantasy hit The Ancient Magus’ Bride comes a josei reinterpretation of the classic Faust legend. An unlikely partnership forms when traveling scholar Joanna Faust comes across a down-and-out boy in search of books. She offers to be his teacher in exchange for his help in her search for something important to her. Fans of cool female characters and intricate fantasy details will get lost in the world of Frau Faust.

the manga mentioned in this list were quoted from:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.