What's new

Help Guys paano to?

tabalu

Enthusiast
IMG_20231030_183647.jpg

Attachments

Sure! I'd be happy to help with troubleshooting. Could you please provide me with more details about the specific issue you're facing? The more information you can give me, the better I can assist you in finding a solution.
automatic re start the pc then have note that i have some problem but i dont know what is the problem

automatic re start the pc then have note that i have some problem but i dont know what is the problem
If your computer is automatically restarting and displaying an error message, it could indicate a variety of issues. Here are a few possible causes and troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Overheating: Check if your computer is overheating by monitoring the temperature using software like HWMonitor. If it is overheating, clean the dust from the fans, ensure proper ventilation, and consider using a cooling pad.

2. Hardware issues: Faulty hardware components, such as a failing power supply or faulty RAM, can cause unexpected restarts. Try running a hardware diagnostic test to identify any issues and consider reseating or replacing faulty components.

3. Software conflicts: Certain software or drivers may be causing conflicts that result in automatic restarts. Try updating your drivers and running a malware scan to ensure your system is free from any malicious software.

4. Windows Updates: Sometimes, Windows updates can cause issues leading to automatic restarts. Check if any updates were recently installed and try uninstalling them to see if the problem persists.

5. Power settings: Check your power settings to ensure that your computer is not set to automatically restart after a system failure. You can access this in the Control Panel or settings menu.

6. Event Viewer: Check the Event Viewer in Windows to view the error logs and identify the specific error message or code related to the automatic restart. This can provide more insight into the underlying problem.

If you're unsure about any of these steps or need further assistance, it's best to consult a computer technician or seek help from a tech-savvy friend.