What's new

Help Guys pa help, hnd ko na maaccess yung ãdül† section. Pano po gagawin ko?

Sekegahara

Honorary Poster
Pls. Pahelp po. Hnd ko na maaccess yung ãdül† content. Nanghihina na ako.

received_552335317046838.jpeg

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you are having trouble accessing the ãdül† content section of the forum. Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

1. Check if you are logged in: Make sure that you are logged in to your account. If you are not logged in, you won't be able to access the ãdül† content section.

2. Check your account settings: Go to your account settings and make sure that you have enabled access to the ãdül† content section. If you have previously disabled this option or if it was never enabled in the first place, you won't be able to access the ãdül† content section.

3. Check the forum rules: The forum has specific rules and guidelines regarding access to ãdül† content. Make sure that you are following these rules and guidelines. If you have violated any of these rules, your access to the ãdül† content section may have been revoked.

4. Contact the forum administrators: If none of the above solutions work, you can try contacting the forum administrators. They may be able to assist you in resolving the issue.

I hope this helps! Good luck, and please let me know if you have any further questions.