What's new

Closed Guns N' Roses Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns-N-Roses.jpg
Guns N' Roses

Also known as G N' R, GnR
Origin You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., U.S.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Years active 1985–present
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Associated acts
Website You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Members
Past members See: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Guns N' Roses is an American You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. band from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. formed in 1985. The classic lineup, as signed to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in 1986, consisted of vocalist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., lead guitarist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., rhythm guitarist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., bassist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and drummer You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The current lineup consists of Rose, Slash, McKagan, Use Your Illusion–era keyboardist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., guitarist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., drummer You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and keyboardist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The band has released six studio albums, accumulating sales of more than 100 million records worldwide, including shipments of 45 million in the United States, making Guns N' Roses one of the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Guns N' Roses' debut album, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (1987), reached number one on the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. a year after its release, on the strength of "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.", the group's only single to reach number one on the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The album has sold approximately 30 million copies worldwide, including 18 million units in the United States, making it the best-selling debut album of all time in the US, as well as the eleventh You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The success of the debut was followed by the eight-song album You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (1988) which reached number two on the Billboard 200. The You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (1991) debuted at number two and number one on the Billboard 200 and have sold a combined 35 million copies worldwide, including 14 million units in the United States. The cover album You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (1993) was the band's last studio album to feature Slash and McKagan. After more than a decade of work and several lineup changes, Guns N' Roses released the long-awaited album You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (2008) which, at an estimated $14 million in production costs, is the most expensive rock album to ever be produced in music history. It debuted at number three on the Billboard 200 but undersold industry expectations, despite mostly positive critical reception. Classic era members Slash and McKagan both rejoined the band in 2016.

Guns N' Roses has been credited with reviving the mainstream popularity of rock music, at a time when popular music was dominated by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Its late 1980s and early 1990s years have been described as the period in which they brought forth a "hedonistic rebelliousness" reminiscent of the early You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., a reputation that had earned them the nickname "the most dangerous band in the world". The band's classic lineup, along with later members Reed and drummer You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., was inducted into the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in 2012, in its first year of eligibility.

[1986] - Live Like A Suicide [EP]
latest?cb=20110620123123.jpg

01 - Reckless Life
02 - Nice Boys (Rose Tattoo Cover)
03 - Move To The City
04 - Mama Kin (Aerosmith Cover)

[1987] - Appetite For Destruction
Capa%2B-%2BAppetite%2BFor%2BDestruction.jpg

01 - Welcome To The Jungle
02 - It's So Easy
03 - Nightrain
04 - Out Ta Get Me
05 - Mr. Brownstone
06 - Paradise City
07 - My Michelle
08 - Think About You
09 - Sweet Child O'mine
10 - You're Crazy
11 - Anything Goes
12 - Rocket Queen

[1987] - Live From The Jungle [EP]
EP-Live-From-The-Jungle-cover.jpg

01 - It's So Easy (Live)
02 - Shadow Of Your Love (Live)
03 - Move To The City (Live)
04 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Live)
05 - Whole Lotta Rosie (Live)
06 - Sweet Child O' Mine

[1989] - G N' R Lies
Capa%2B-%2BG%2BN%27%2BR%2BLies.jpg

01 - Reckless Life
02 - Nice Boys
03 - Move To The City
04 - Mama Kin
05 - Patience
06 - Used To Love Her
07 - You're Crazy
08 - One In A Millon

[1991] - Make My Day Rare Tracks
Capa%2B-%2BMake%2BMy%2BDay%2BRare%2BTracks.jpg

01 - Jumping Jack Flash (Electric)
02 - Reckless Life
03 - Heartbreak Hotel
04 - Shadow of Your Love
05 - Welcome To The Jungle
06 - Move To The City
07 - Jumping Jack Flash (Acoustic)
08 - November Rain (Piano)
09 - Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock N' Roll)
10 - Whole Lotta Rosie
11 - Blues Jam
12 - One In A Million
13 - November Rain (Guitar)
14 - Paradise City
15 - Instrumental Jam

[1991] - Use Your Illusion I
Capa%2B-%2BUse%2BYour%2BIllusion%2BI.jpg

01 - Right Next Door To Hell
02 - Dust N' Bones
03 - Live And Let Die
04 - Don't Cry (Original)
05 - Perfect Crime
06 - You Ain't The First
07 - Bad Obsession
08 - Back Off Bitch
09 - Double Talkin' Jive
10 - November Rain
11 - The Garden
12 - Garden Of Eden
13 - Don't Damn Me
14 - Bad Apples
15 - Dead Horse
16 - Coma

[1991] - Use Your Illusion II
Capa%2B-%2BUse%2BYour%2BIllusion%2BII.jpg

01 - Civil War
02 - 14 Years
03 - Yesterdays
04 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
05 - Get In The Ring
06 - Shotgun Blues
07 - Breakdown
08 - Pretty Tied Up
09 - Locomotive
10 - So Fine
11 - Estranged
12 - You Could Be Mine
13 - Don't Cry (Alternate Lyrics)
14 - My World

[1991] - Welcome To Destruction
Capa%2B-%2BWelcome%2BTo%2BDestruction.jpg

01 - 14 Years
02 - Civil War
03 - Double Talking Jive
04 - Drum Solo
05 - Dust N' Bones
06 - Guitar Solo Godfather Theme
07 - Live And Let Die
08 - Mr. Brownstone
09 - November Rain
10 - Patience
11 - Welcome To The Jungle
12 - You Could Be Mine

[1992] - Use Your Illusion World Tour - Live In Tokyo
Capa%2B-%2BUse%2BYour%2BIllusion%2BI.jpg Capa%2B-%2BUse%2BYour%2BIllusion%2BII.jpg

Disc 1

01 - Nightrain
02 - Mr. Brownstone
03 - Live and Let Die
04 - It's So Easy
05 - Bad Obsession
06 - Attitude
07 - Pretty Tied Up
08 - Welcome to the Jungle
09 - Don't Cry
10 - Double Talkin' Jive
11 - Civil War
12 - Wild Horses
13 - Patience
14 - November Rain

Disc 2

01 - You Could Be Mine
02 - Drum Solo & Guitar Solo
03 - Theme from - The Godfather
04 - Sweet Child o' Mine
05 - So Fine
06 - Rocket Queen
07 - Move to the City
08 - Knockin' on Heaven's Door
09 - Estranged
10 - Paradise City

[1993] - Civil War [EP]
Guns-N-Roses-Civil-War-20146.jpg

01 - Civil War
02 - Garden Of Eden
03 - Dead Horse
04 - Interview With Slash

[1993] - The Spaghetti Incident
Capa%2B-%2BThe%2BSpaghetti%2BIncident.jpg

01 - Since I Don't Have You
02 - New Rose
03 - Down On The Farm
04 - Human Being
05 - Raw Power
06 - Ain't It Fun
07 - Buick Makane
08 - Hair Of The Dog
09 - Attitude
10 - Black Leather
11 - You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory
12 - I Don't Care About You

[1999] - Live Era '87-'93 (2CDs)
Capa%2B-%2BLive%2BEra.%2B%2787-%2793.jpg

CD1
01 - Nightrain
02 - Mr. Brownstone
03 - It's So Easy
04 - Welcome To The Jungle
05 - Dust n' Bones
06 - My Michelle
07 - You're Crazy
08 - Used To Love Her
09 - Patience
10 - It's Alright
11 - November Rain
CD2
01 - Out Ta Get Me
02 - Pretty Tied Up
03 - Yesterdays
04 - Move To The City
05 - You Could Be Mine
06 - Rocket Queen
07 - Sweet Child O' Mine
08 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
09 - Don't Cru
10 - Estranged
11 - Paradise City

[2004] - Greatest Hits
Capa%2B-%2BGreatest%2BHits.jpg

01 - Welcome To The Jungle
02 - Sweet Child O' Mine
03 - Patience
04 - Paradise City
05 - Used To Love Her
06 - You're Crazy
07 - Live And Let Die
08 - Don't Cry (Original)
09 - November Rain
10 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
11 - Yesterdays
12 - You Could Be Mine
13 - Since I Don't Have You
14 - Chinese Democracy
15 - Better

[2008] - Chinese Democracy
Capa%2B-%2BChinese%2BDemocracy.jpg

01 - Chinese Democracy
02 - Shäçkler's Revenge
03 - Better
04 - Street Of Dreams
05 - If The World
06 - There Was A Time
07 - Catcher In The Rye
08 - Scraped
09 - Riad N' The Bedouins
10 - Sorry
11 - I.R.S
12 - Madagascar
13 - This I Love
14 - Prostitute

PASSWORD
rdbp

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.