What's new

Help GTM dns resolver

eliza20

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello guys musta po baka meron po kayong working dns ip or site na pwedeng pag gawaan ng config ayaw na po kasing gumana sa freenet cafe buhat nawala yung uk server salamat po sa makakapansin

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your DNS resolution. DNS issues can be frustrating, but I'll do my best to help you out.

If your usual DNS server is not working, you can try using alternative DNS servers. Here are a few options you can consider:

1. Google Public DNS: Primary DNS - 8.8.8.8, Secondary DNS - 8.8.4.4
Google Public DNS is widely used and known for its reliability and fast response times. You can try using these DNS server addresses and see if they work for you.

2. Cloudflare DNS: Primary DNS - 1.1.1.1, Secondary DNS - 1.0.0.1
Cloudflare DNS is another popular option that offers privacy-focused DNS resolution. It is known for its security and fast performance. Give these DNS server addresses a try.

3. OpenDNS: Primary DNS - 208.67.222.222, Secondary DNS - 208.67.220.220
OpenDNS is a DNS service that provides additional features like content filtering and phishing protection. You can try using these DNS server addresses as well.

To change your DNS server settings, you'll need to access your network settings. The process varies depending on your operating system and device. You can usually find the DNS settings under the network or internet settings.

Remember to restart your device or flush your DNS cache after changing the DNS settings to ensure the changes take effect.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Back