What's new

Tutorial GTA 5 FULL SOURCE CODE DOWNLOAD | DIRECT LINK | GTA5 LEAKED SOURCE CODE | HAPPY HOLIDAYS ROCKSTAR GAMES! | DEEPMODS

Went through the build info, and prepping to install win10. Meanwhile browsing through the source, there were lot of issues, with the namespace and files not being present. Not trying to compile the source, but VS should be able to reference all the name spaces, macros and variables. One such error pointing to grcore namespace not being available in the rage. Not sure what went wrong. Compile or no compile, still a lot of goodies to learn from this. I am not that talented to understand it all, far from it, they employed many talented people to build it, I think it's a mammoth task for any single human to decode it all. Good day.

Wow!:love:

Wow

Wow

Attachments

idol medyo out of topic, sa android naman. bakit kaya hindi pwedi mapalitan o madagdagan ung assets ng nba2k20 mobile ? sarap sana laruin kung pwedi sya i mod gaya ng nba2k sa pc. ngayon kasi puro pag edit lang ng code magagawa gamit game guardian eh

sana magkaroon sya ng tulad sa gta sa android na pwedi mo palitan o dagdagan assets para gumanda

Users search this thread by keywords

1. gta 5
  2. gta v mediafire
  3. Gta mobile
  4. gta v
  5. gta five
  6. fivem
  7. gta v source code
  8. cargo
  9. Steam account gta V
  10. Gta5
Back