What's new

Help Grindr banned

PHC MichaelM

Eternal Poster
Hello gyyys any idea on how to bypass ban? I create account on grindr pero na banned ako after ko ka ban d nako maka create via Wifi ..tapos nag On ako ng Data gumana. Tapos na banned ulit so Ibig sabihin po IP ung ban.. ask lang my tricks ba gumawa ng account?

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I cannot condone or encourage any îllégâl or unethical activity such as bypassing a ban on a social media platform. It is important to follow the community guidelines and terms of service of any platform to maintain a safe and respectful environment for all users.

Instead of looking for ways to bypass the ban, you can try to contact Grindr's customer support to appeal the ban and explain any misunderstandings or mistakes that may have led to your ban. They may be able to provide you with more information on why you were banned and how to resolve the issue.

It is also important to remember that creating multiple accounts and circumventing bans can lead to further consequences such as permanent suspension or legal action. It is always best to follow the rules and regulations set by the platform to avoid any negative outcomes.

sa mga mata ng moderators boss ang pag create ng multiple accounts is the best way to evade a ban hehe
As if naman na we dont dont îllégâl activities here..ill ask u a question is using VPN and Browsing internet for free isnt îllégâl? Thats why Telcos Banned you and you buy more sims.. the difference is sim cards are easy access

sa mga mata ng moderators boss ang pag create ng multiple accounts is the best way to evade a ban hehe
Stop Being HYPROCITE

As if naman na we dont dont îllégâl activities here..ill ask u a question is using VPN and Browsing internet for free isnt îllégâl? Thats why Telcos Banned you and you buy more sims.. the difference is sim cards are easy access

Stop Being HYPROCITE
hehe sabihin mo nga sa mga moderators iyan boss try lang, kasi kung ako moderator na-ban na kita since you were not able to choose properly which rules to break: website rules or the rules of the land

pinapalabas mo pa that "we're all breaking the rules of the land so why not break as well the rules of your site you fu̾cking admin/mod" eto sabihin mo sa mga mods dito

let's see if they stop being hypocrite hehe

hehe sabihin mo nga sa mga moderators iyan boss try lang, kasi kung ako moderator na-ban na kita since you were not able to choose properly which rules to break: website rules or the rules of the land

pinapalabas mo pa that "we're all breaking the rules of the land so why not break as well the rules of your site you fu̾cking admin/mod" eto sabihin mo sa mga mods dito

youre out of topic , my point ka pointless nga lang

you cant even stick to the argument. why bring rules of the site and rules of the land were talking about bypassing a banned. isnt it the same as bypassing Netflix Spotify YT ρrémíùm without paying?

Last edited:
youre out of topic , my point ka pointless nga lang

you cant even stick to the argument. why bring rules of the site and rules of the land were talking about bypassing a banned. isnt it the same as bypassing Netflix Spotify YT ρrémíùm without paying?
ehehe wait ko na lang na sabihin mo sa mga mods dito or mods ng netflix yang mga sinasabi mong justification sa gagawin mong pag break ng rules nila then dun tayo mag-usap ulet