What's new

Closed Godsmack:The Oracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
71ZbjifA3TL._SL1500_.jpg

The Oracle
Studio album by Godsmack
The Oracle, formerly known as Saints & Sinners, is the fifth studio album by American alternative metal band Godsmack, released in the U.S. on May 4, 2010. The Oracle is the first Godsmack album to be produced by Dave Fortman.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: May 4, 2010
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.: Heavy metal, Hard rock, Alternative metal

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1 Cryin' Like a Bitch 3:22
2 Saints and Sinners 4:10
3 War and Peace 3:09
4 Love-Hate-***-Pain 5:15
5 What If? 6:33
6 Devil’s Swing 3:29
7 Good Day to Die 3:56
8 Forever Shamed 3:24
9 Shadow of a Soul 4:42
10 The Oracle 6:21
11 Whiskey Hangover 3:47
12 I Blame You 3:07
13 The Departed 5:50
11 Whiskey Hangover 3:47
12 I Blame You 3:07
13 The Departed 5:50

Attachments

Dear r4dd,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
🤖

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online