What's new

Gods are not real. click this thread so you can learn something..

All things made perfect..stars.planets,animals,insecst and very special,wonderful,amazing human being...all this created by God.do you believe in super natural therefore you near to see God face

When you die, you die just like other animals and living things on earth. Body decomposing and that is the end of that. Nothing happens after when you die. As time pass youll be forgotten. And the world will still continue to revolve until the end of time.
pano yun kaluluwa ng tao

galing ni ts, genius! sa sobrang galing nagisa na utak nya, kung walang Creator explain mo nga kung san nanggaling ang tao? partida open notes.

Elon musk believes in a higher being but doesn't believe in organized religion

Elon Musk interview.

Well, I do. Do I think that there's some sort of master intelligence architecting all of this stuff? I think probably not because then you have to say: "Where does the master intelligence come from?" So it sort of begs the question. So I think really you can explain this with the fundamental laws of physics. You know it's complex phenomenon from simple elements.

Musk has stated that he does not pray, or worship any being, although previously admitted to praying before an important You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. launch, asking "any entities that [were] listening" to "bless [the] launch". When asked whether he believed "religion and science could You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.", Musk replied "probably not"

Jesus Christ was never described as white in the bible, his image was westernized pffft.

You shouldn't feel rejected when an aetheist turns down your offer to believe in the religion you beling into, educate them instead, because if you were to feel rejected, your God is not real because you are the one feeling rejected because your God is rejected, therefore the God you believe in is in yourself. The person who knows God the most is you, because God is inside you.

All is one.you are god.im a god.the universe is god.existence is god.nothingness is god.awareness is god.consciousness is god.

ito dapat itanung sa atheist..

1.paano nabuo lahat ng bagay sa mundo?
2.pano nabuo ang tao hayop at halaman sa pinakasimula?
3.pano nabuo yong mga planeta, galaxy, universe?

lahat ba yan ay biglang nabuo na walang gumawa?
pag nasagot nila yan ng tumpak at may ebedinsya, mag coconvert ako na maging atheist..lol

Kakapasa ko lang sa Civil Engineering board exam...I know God is working in my self and I believed so much..Self review lang ako..first taker..marami akong kasabay na nagreview center pero di pumasa..

Ganun din sa family namin..hirap ang family namin at walang kapera pera..but the miraculous things is nakapagtapos ako ng pag aaral because of having faith in God..Maniwala kayo o hindi isang kahig isang tuka ganyan ang family namin..

Alalahanin ninyo malayo ang Diyos sa mga matatalino at mapagmataas..Inilihim nya ang kanyang Sarili sa mga taong ito para mahayag sa mga dukha,mababa ang loob gaya ng mga bata, at mga nahihirapan..

Alalahanin ninyo din na pinayagan at hinayaan ng Diyos na ang tao ang umasa sa sarili niyang kakayahan at talino at tama nga...naging hangal ang lahat ng matatalino dahil sa kabila ng di maipaliwanag na hiwaga ng kalawakan pilit paring inuunawa ng tao ito sa sarili niyang karunungan..at.dahil dyan inalipin sila ng sarili nilang kahalayan...

pag nasagot nila yan ng tumpak at may ebedinsya, mag coconvert ako na maging atheist..lol
1. astrophysics
2. biology
3. astronomy

All things made perfect..stars.planets,animals,insecst and very special,wonderful,amazing human being...all this created by God.do you believe in super natural therefore you near to see God face

All things are perfect - including famine, calamity, man's evil nature, god's genocidal nature. Hmm...

We don't need religion. Only Jesus that all we need. :)

AMEN

galing ni ts, genius! sa sobrang galing nagisa na utak nya, kung walang Creator explain mo nga kung san nanggaling ang tao? partida open notes.

That's quite a tall claim either when you imply that god/creator exists. Do you even know what's gonna happen in the next minute? Me, I don't and I won't claim because I simply do not know.

Kakapasa ko lang sa Civil Engineering board exam...I know God is working in my self and I believed so much..Self review lang ako..first taker..marami akong kasabay na nagreview center pero di pumasa..

Ganun din sa family namin..hirap ang family namin at walang kapera pera..but the miraculous things is nakapagtapos ako ng pag aaral because of having faith in God..Maniwala kayo o hindi isang kahig isang tuka ganyan ang family namin..

Alalahanin ninyo malayo ang Diyos sa mga matatalino at mapagmataas..Inilihim nya ang kanyang Sarili sa mga taong ito para mahayag sa mga dukha,mababa ang loob gaya ng mga bata, at mga nahihirapan..

Alalahanin ninyo din na pinayagan at hinayaan ng Diyos na ang tao ang umasa sa sarili niyang kakayahan at talino at tama nga...naging hangal ang lahat ng matatalino dahil sa kabila ng di maipaliwanag na hiwaga ng kalawakan pilit paring inuunawa ng tao ito sa sarili niyang karunungan..at.dahil dyan inalipin sila ng sarili nilang kahalayan...

Boss, lihis yata yang tinatalakay mo. If you like to flaunt what you have "achieved" by passing whatever board it is, please post it elsewhere. Now, if you are going to relate that your god is with you and good to you because he helped you passed that board, then you are implying that god favoured you over the others who did not pass the test. god is not fair then. If you did not prepare well but you passed, then god cheated on your favor. If you failed despite studying hard and god let you failed regardless, then god cheated against you. If you studied hard yet still failed, then god is not fair.

Or if you are going to tell us your story of rags-to-riches, then you are mistaken that god is being generous to you while being destitute to others.

And on one paragraph you said

"
"

You said you passed the test. If you are not "matalino" you won't pass the test, isn't it? Nakapag-aral at nakapasa ka, that means you have at least some form of resources and you are not "dukah".

Looks like you are having some sort of cognitive dissonance.

Back