Details
Good evening..

M
Mr. Matthew Guzman
to me
Apr 15
Details
Greetings

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I appreciate your time. I want you to assist me to claim the money left behind by a late customer who is from your country and share it between the two of us since it's something I can't do alone. If this will put you or myself in any form of risk, I wouldn't have contacted you, the claim is safe and beneficial to both of us financially. I am presently the Assistant Vice President of our bank and please do keep these information to yourself, it is very important. I will give you more details of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Pedro Innocente Alferi lived and worked in the United States as a businessman and he deposited in our bank the sum of 5 million, fifty thousand US dollars (US$ 5,050,00) as fixed deposit in the year 2011 for a term of two years without a rollover option. This bank account is now dormant and usually dormant bank accounts are forfeited to the United States Department of the Treasury as abandoned funds for some period of years if not claimed. I've tried calling Mr. Pedro Innocente Alferi in order to inform him of the danger of losing his money with our bank and his number could not be reached and letters our bank sent to his address were not replied. The fear that he could lose the money made me undertook an independent investigation to know his whereabouts since there is no one else to contact. It was during my investigation that I realized that he died in late 2012 while on vacation in Mexico as a result of heart related illness.

I have gone to his last known address here in the United States and everyone that knew him confirmed he was dead and I also inquired from the registrar of deaths at the Mexican province where he died, his death was registered and there is no known relative of him. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives; all I want you to do is to apply for the claim of the money from our bank as his friend since you are from the same country with him. Because of the way our bank works, it is only someone outside of the United States that can successfully make the claim from our bank without being present for the claim. It does not matter if you knew him or not, it does not matter if you had any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way until the claim is made. It is not a matter of being greedy, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the government's bank account while we have the opportunity to live better with the money when claimed. I assure you that this transaction is a risk free one and as the operations manager of our bank branch, the verification and approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you can claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts when the claim is made; you take your own half while I take my own half. Everything will be done successfully as I am in a position to influence things in our favor. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up the claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make the claim successfully. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and provide me with your details which includes:

(1)Full Names:===============
(2)Full Address:=================
(3)Occupation:=============
(4)Gender:==================
(5)Phone number=============
(6)Age:====================
(7) Country================

We shall move over to the next step to make sure you receive the money once i have received your details as requested. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Matthew Guzman.

may nag email sakin yan ang sabi mga paps..

replyan mo lang ts, wag mo lang provide real information mo. hahaha. tapos pag may money involve na syang hinihingi. wag kana mag aksaya ng oras jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.