What's new

Globe prepaid Alternative

kisapyami

Addict
Reaction
good evening. im planning to change my main sim for prepaid data. sobrang bagal at unstable na kasi ni globe dito sa south caloocan. my mga times rin na bigla nawawala yung signal. ano pwede niyong irecommend na network as well as yung prepaid data plan for a week or month? if possible may call and text to all networks rin. salamat

Good evening! If you're experiencing slow and unstable internet connection with Globe in South Caloocan, it may be worth considering other networks that provide better coverage in your area. Here are a few alternatives you can consider, along with their prepaid data plans:

1. Smart Communications: Smart offers various prepaid data plans with call and text bundles. You can check their Giga promos, such as Giga Video, Giga Stories, or Giga Games, which include data, calls, and texts to all networks.

2. Sun Cellular: Sun Cellular is known for its affordable data offers. You can try their Sun Todo IDD Tawag and Text Unlimited promo, which provides unlimited calls and texts to Sun, Smart, and TNT subscribers, along with a generous data allocation.

3. TNT (Talk 'N Text): TNT offers data promos that cater to different needs. You can check their Giga Stories, Giga Games, or Giga Video promos, which offer data, calls, and texts to all networks at affordable rates.

Remember to check the coverage in your area for each network to ensure that you'll have a stable and reliable connection. It's also a good idea to ask your neighbors or friends in your area which network they recommend.

I hope this helps you find a better prepaid data option! Let me know if you have any more questions.

smart kung gusto mong walang sakit ulo sa tawag pero more on data ka and di ka hilig sa gala masyado dito sim is bagay sa yo

Back