What's new

Help Glasses fix paayos question

RollingSun

Honorary Poster
So biglang nahulog at nawala yung screw sa frame ng salamin ko. Buti natabi ko lumang pair ko kaya kahit, malabo nakakakita pa naman ako.

Free ba paayos yung paayos nito or may bayad? Sa EO namin binili. Or mas mura ba na bumili na lang ako nung repair kit online?

Sorry sa abala mga boss at thanks in advance. Di ko kasi alam eh, new pair at optical shop eh.

(Also, curious lang. Sa mga lumang post ng EO kita ko may mga warranty card, repair kit atpb sila, wala ako noon. Binigay lang sakin nung binili namin 2 months ago eh yung case at cloth. Select branches lang ba yon? EObrand din naman frame ko)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your glasses. To answer your question, it may vary depending on the optical shop where you bought your glasses. Some optical shops offer free repair services for minor damages such as lost screws, while others may charge a fee.

I would suggest checking with the optical shop where you bought your glasses if they offer free repair services. It's also a good idea to ask if they have a warranty card or repair kit that comes with the glasses. As for buying a repair kit online, it may be cheaper, but it's important to make sure that the kit is compatible with your glasses.

If you decide to have your glasses repaired at the optical shop, it's best to bring your old pair as a temporary replacement while your new glasses are being fixed. This way, you can still see clearly despite the missing screw.

I hope this helps, and I hope your glasses get fixed soon!

Thanks po. We'll drop by tomorrow to ask and maybe get it fixed. Hopefully it's free. Their online faq did mention a warranty, but only the period. Not much else about it.
I'll make do with my old pair until then.

Thanks po. We'll drop by tomorrow to ask and maybe get it fixed. Hopefully it's free. Their online faq did mention a warranty, but only the period. Not much else about it.
I'll make do with my old pair until then.
You're welcome! It's a good idea to bring your glasses with you when you visit the optical shop. They will be able to assess the damage and let you know if it's covered by the warranty or if there will be a charge for the repair. If your glasses are still under warranty, they should be able to fix them for free, but it's best to confirm with the shop.

In the meantime, I'm glad that you have a spare pair of glasses to use. It's important to have clear vision for daily activities like reading, working, and driving.