Closed ðŸŒ ðŸŒ GIGAVIDEO EVERYDAY SERVER 11 • SINGAPORE • March 10, 2020 🌠🌠

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good am, sir makikisuyo po pakiopen po sa wifi, for mobile data lang po config mo. Salamat
Sorry sir. I have received some issue that when they use a injector via hotspot, it consumes the open access data, not the gigavideo everyday mb. But when they use mobile data instead of hotspot, its working 100% and it consumes on their Gigavideo Everyday. Need to fix it soon

Sorry sir. I have received some issue that when they use a injector via hotspot, it consumes the open access data, not the gigavideo everyday mb. But when they use mobile data instead of hotspot, its working 100% and it consumes on their Gigavideo Everyday. Need to fix it soon
I understand, i'll take the risk to give it a shot. Anyways I'm the only one using my wifi so kindly send me your edited config to make it work even on wifi devices. Much appreciated..thanks

Master pwede po ba pa open for wifi mga configs mo, naka insert kasi sa pocket wifi sim ko eh salamat sana mapagbigyan

Sir bakit po laging incompatible sa injector ko? simula lang sa server 10 na nilabas mo. Pero yung server 34567 nun nagamit ko naman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back