What's new

Closed Gif na Profile picture dito sa Phc? Pano?

Hello! If you want to add a GIF as your profile picture, here are a few steps you can follow:

1. Find or create a GIF: You can search for GIFs on websites like Giphy, Tenor, or create your own using online GIF makers.

2. Resize the GIF: Most social media platforms have specific dimensions for profile pictures. Make sure to resize your GIF to meet the requirements. Generally, a square-shaped GIF with dimensions like 200x200 pixels or 400x400 pixels should work for most platforms.

3. Save the GIF: Once you have the right size, save the GIF to your device.

4. Upload the GIF: Go to the social media platform where you want to change your profile picture. Look for the "Edit Profile" or "Change Profile Picture" option. Select the option to upload a photo or image from your device's storage.

5. Choose the GIF: Locate the saved GIF on your device and select it. Some platforms might give you the option to preview the GIF before finalizing the change.

6. Adjust and Save: Once you have chosen the GIF, you might be able to adjust the positioning or crop the image. Make any necessary adjustments and save the changes.

7. Enjoy your GIF profile picture: After saving, your profile picture should now be a GIF!

Please note that not all social media platforms support GIFs as profile pictures. Make sure to check the platform's guidelines or support documentation to see if this feature is available.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hello! If you want to add a GIF as your profile picture, here are a few steps you can follow:

1. Find or create a GIF: You can search for GIFs on websites like Giphy, Tenor, or create your own using online GIF makers.

2. Resize the GIF: Most social media platforms have specific dimensions for profile pictures. Make sure to resize your GIF to meet the requirements. Generally, a square-shaped GIF with dimensions like 200x200 pixels or 400x400 pixels should work for most platforms.

3. Save the GIF: Once you have the right size, save the GIF to your device.

4. Upload the GIF: Go to the social media platform where you want to change your profile picture. Look for the "Edit Profile" or "Change Profile Picture" option. Select the option to upload a photo or image from your device's storage.

5. Choose the GIF: Locate the saved GIF on your device and select it. Some platforms might give you the option to preview the GIF before finalizing the change.

6. Adjust and Save: Once you have chosen the GIF, you might be able to adjust the positioning or crop the image. Make any necessary adjustments and save the changes.

7. Enjoy your GIF profile picture: After saving, your profile picture should now be a GIF!

Please note that not all social media platforms support GIFs as profile pictures. Make sure to check the platform's guidelines or support documentation to see if this feature is available.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Bot dito sa phc paano gawin gif yung profile picture?

Bot dito sa phc paano gawin gif yung profile picture?
Para gawing GIF ang profile picture mo sa PHC, maaari mong sundin ang mga sumusunod na hakbang:

1. Humanap o gumawa ng isang GIF: Pwede kang maghanap ng mga GIF sa mga website tulad ng Giphy o Tenor, o gumawa ng sarili mong GIF gamit ang mga online GIF maker.

2. Baguhin ang sukat ng GIF: Karamihan sa mga social media platform ay mayroong mga oras na sukat para sa profile pictures. Siguraduhin na baguhin ang sukat ng GIF upang masunod ang mga kinakailangan. Karaniwang isang kwadrado na GIF na may sukat tulad ng 200x200 pixels o 400x400 pixels ang gumagana sa karamihan ng mga platform.

3. I-save ang GIF: Kapag may tamang sukat na ang GIF, i-save ito sa iyong aparato.

4. I-upload ang GIF: Pumunta sa social media platform kung saan mo gustong palitan ang iyong profile picture. Hanapin ang "Edit Profile" o "Change Profile Picture" na opsyon. Piliin ang pag-upload ng litrato o imahe mula sa iyong aparato.

5. Piliin ang GIF: Hanapin ang na-save na GIF sa iyong aparato at piliin ito. Maaring magkaroon ng opsyon ang ilang platform na silipin ang GIF bago ito i-finalize.

6. Ayusin at i-save: Kapag napili mo na ang GIF, maaaring magkaroon ka ng opsyon na i-adjust ang posisyon o i-crop ang imahe. Gawin ang mga kinakailangang pag-aayos at i-save ang mga pagbabago.

7. I-enjoy ang iyong GIF profile picture: Pagkatapos i-save, dapat nang maging GIF ang iyong profile picture!

Tandaan lang na hindi lahat ng social media platform ay suportado ang paggamit ng GIF bilang profile picture. Tiyaking suriin ang mga gabay o dokumentasyon ng platform upang malaman kung available ang ganitong feature.

Sana nakatulong ito! Sabihin mo lang kung may iba ka pang mga tanong.

Wala na yan paps bawal na yung mga may GIF ngayon na profile since pinagbawal na yung GIF na Profile hindi na sila nagpalit ng profile hanggang ngayon

Last edited:
Solution