What's new

Closed ᴘᴀʏʟᴏᴀᴅ ғᴏʀ ɢʟᴏʙᴇsᴡɪᴛᴄʜ, ғʀᴇᴇ ᴠɪʙᴇʀ, ғʀᴇᴇ ғʙ, ғʙ1ᴅ, ɢᴏᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴇᴛᴄ. 100% ғʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴀsᴛᴇᴅ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working na po yung gs hahaha, stuck up mb sakin kahit anong payload ayaw mag browse, ngayon 900mb naging 250mb na lang hehehe. Kpn user here.

Nope! i think "YOU" are my boss! i remember last
time
when you posted same topics like this in regards with payload stuff..all payloads same as methods you been sharing to us is 100% working & legit..so you deserved a thousand thank you! good job boss..keep it up! god bless...=)
Oh my. Speechless here. Hahaha. What else can I say? Thanks for the compliment and also for the support. :) :* paquote nito.

Nope! i think "YOU" are my boss! i remember last
time
when you posted same topics like this in regards with payload stuff..all payloads same as methods you been sharing to us is 100% working & legit..so you deserved a thousand thank you! good job boss..keep it up! god bless...=)
Tama po kayo . . .

Oh my. Speechless here. Hahaha. What else can I say? Thanks for the compliment and also for the support. :) :* paquote nito.
No problem madam..just like i've said you deserved a thousand smiles & thank you..all is legit..all tutorials is working..so what more can i ask for..i got "Serenity" & i got "Love" = Legit & 100% working. Again thank you..Cheers! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back